ridgeback pivot pegs?

7 replies to this topic
  • ncmountainman

Posted June 08, 2004 - 07:52 AM

anyone have any experience with these? australian made,they look pretty decent. whole peg pivots fore and aft about 20 deg. or so on a spring loaded shaft! $299 though,kinda steep! their website is full of magazine quoates and pro rider testimonial? i found them through the W.E.R. page.

• ddialogue

Posted June 08, 2004 - 08:50 AM

I considered buying a set of those hoping it would resolve this issue (TRASHED SOLE) I ended up not going with them and buying a better set of boots (Tech 8's.) :thumbsup:

• ncmountainman

Posted June 08, 2004 - 10:16 AM

what was your thoughts on them? judging from their video they move rather easily,i emailed them to see if there were stiffer springs available no reply yet. do you think they would work with you or maybe throw you off balance?

• ddialogue

Posted June 08, 2004 - 12:23 PM

I emailed them last year and they said you get used to them really quick and once you have them you'll never go back. I decided to pass on them at the time but I may try them in the future. If you decide to go with them, let us know how they work out. :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • The_Missile

Posted June 08, 2004 - 10:21 PM

ddialogue, I guess all you do is either ride or view TT given the wear in your boots. :thumbsup: :awww:
I wish I could get mine to look like that !!! :lol:

• Ricko76

Posted June 08, 2004 - 11:32 PM

Check This link for a brief review:

A friend of mine has them on his CR500 and swears by them. I have tried his bike and I was impressed by them and they will be my next mod. :thumbsup:

• ddialogue

Posted June 09, 2004 - 09:46 AM

I ride a lot but for some reason, am harder on boots than most guys. My Tech 8's are going through the soles now too. Time to have them fixed. I might try a set of these pegs if the Sidi Flex Force soles don't hold up... :thumbsup:

• Rockyw

Posted June 10, 2004 - 05:48 PM

I had a set on my 2003 DRZ 400 & they were great. Easier to change gear and use the rear break, and good grip. I am currently waiting for online ordering to come up on the new website, so I can order the new titanium version for my WR 450.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.