bad ti footpeg casting

4 replies to this topic
  • Aaron

Posted June 07, 2004 - 05:12 AM

I got t-boned this weekend and my footpeg broke off. You can tell from the color of the metal that there was a casting flaw in the footpeg. Anyone else have a problem with this? Whats the chance of getting it replaced by yamaha?

• gonzo

Posted June 07, 2004 - 07:41 AM

If its your 04 alot of people have had this problem. Nothing you can do but buy some fastways.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Aaron

Posted June 07, 2004 - 08:20 AM

Replacement is 150$. I will go with aftermarket. If anyone needs a good left TI footpeg send me a PM. It's the same footpeg on the fourstrokes and twostrokes.

• ThumperKid250F

Posted June 07, 2004 - 08:51 AM

i have not had a proplem wiht my Ti foot pegs on my 04 yz 250f.. ...knock on wood...

• Sean_McCutcheon

Posted June 07, 2004 - 09:07 AM

I have a right footpeg off my 2004 YZ450F that I will sell you for $40 if you want it.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.