Jet-Hott coated pipes

3 replies to this topic
  • erikm

Posted June 19, 2002 - 04:20 PM

I was wondering if anyone has had their header or mid-pipes jet-hott coated before. I used to race shifter karts prior to purchasing my '99 YZ400 and had all my pipes ceramic coated for cooler exhaust temps as well as a cleaner looking pipe. Just wondering if anyone has had any results [good or bad] with this process. I have an E-series high-boy header and mid-pipe that I'm considering getting coated.

Thanks,

Erik

• moto_madman

Posted June 19, 2002 - 04:28 PM

i know there is a few people here that had their Thunder Alley pipes coated. They should be able to help you.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • rvanliere

Posted June 19, 2002 - 06:05 PM

I would use Embee Performance coatings . Ask For Jeff Conrad . He quoted me about $50.00 less than JetHott and promised me about 3 days less turnaround time .

• Shawn_Mc

Posted June 20, 2002 - 07:56 AM

Call Bruce at Embee. He did mine. Turned out great and it work good to.

Embee Plating and Powder coating
714-546-6907

It was $110 bucks for the entire system. They'll do a frame for 150.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.