CTI2 kneebraces

9 replies to this topic
  • Vanilla_Gorilla

Posted June 19, 2002 - 10:02 AM

just got my cti2 kneebraces and wont get to use them until friday. Anyone have these? If so, what do you think? lemme know, thanks.
-alex

• LopeMX

Posted June 19, 2002 - 11:39 AM

I have been using two for a long time and wouldn't ride without them. They take just a little of time getting use to, but perform great! I would suggest putting them on and walking around the pits a little bit, then re-adjust them. Pay attention to the proper way to tighten them. They have a tighten order on the straps. I numbered the straps on mine with a paint pen so I remember which ones to tighten first. Good Luck.

• Ric_j_stallone

Posted June 19, 2002 - 12:03 PM

do they damage riding pants/graphics ?

• pjl

Posted June 19, 2002 - 12:43 PM

we just had this conversation on the honda side, look back a couple of weeks to find some very good information on how to keep the cti2s from tearing up your shrouds...

• IRIDEYZ

Posted June 19, 2002 - 01:23 PM

How much are the CTI's. I just tore my MCL and posibly my ACL and PCL on Sunday. It's kinda late for preventive medecine now but I guess that's how things happen sometimes. Now I just have to sit and wait till the swelling goes down to see how much damage was done.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Vanilla_Gorilla

Posted June 19, 2002 - 01:31 PM

about 1200$ a piece shipped.

• YZ400Court

Posted June 19, 2002 - 05:41 PM

Originally posted by IRIDEYZ:
How much are the CTI's. I just tore my MCL and posibly my ACL and PCL on Sunday. It's kinda late for preventive medecine now but I guess that's how things happen sometimes. Now I just have to sit and wait till the swelling goes down to see how much damage was done.

You don't need to wait for anything, you need an MRI. Sorry to hear about you injury. I had ACL surgery 6 weeks ago, it is no fun.

• playnthedrt

Posted June 19, 2002 - 05:53 PM

I have a pair of Asterisk knee braces. they work great! I know the owner of the co. He told me that the cti braces are for people with bad knees and the asterisk cell brace are for people that want to prevent knee injuries at and affordable price.cti and asterisk are th same company.Ther have been a few time that i fell down with my braces on and if I didn't have them I know my knee would of been trashed. Know that my son is getting big I am even getting him a set.
You only have one pair of knees

• IRIDEYZ

Posted June 20, 2002 - 07:50 AM

Hey YZ400COURT, I'm going tuesday evening and getting the MRI. I've jsut been resting and waiting for the swelling to go down. Hopefully it's not to bad.

• IRIDEYZ

Posted June 20, 2002 - 07:52 AM

Vanilla,
Where ya form in Michigan?? i'm originally from Kalamazoo.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.