Exhaust/Spark arrestor needed ASAP

3 replies to this topic
  • 4:20six

Posted June 19, 2002 - 09:08 PM

Was wondering if anyone had a pipe with arrestor, or maybe just an endcap so I can get legal and not start another 110,000 acre fire in CO. I am looking for something inexpensive as possible, as I just bought new Tech 8's and gave Yamaha motor Corp $1,000, to pay my bike off, and there's not much left in the old wallet after that.

• CyPrice

Posted June 19, 2002 - 05:38 PM

Either buy a used slipon, there are usually several for sale here at any one time or call promotobillet and buy the spark arrestor that slips on the stock pipe. $129.00 and optional quiet end cap. I have it and love it.
Cyrus

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • rvanliere

Posted June 19, 2002 - 05:53 PM

I have a White Brothers E-series Pro Meg pipe with spark Arrestor for $150 retails for $298 plus shipping .

http://www.thumperta...ic&f=6&t=006263 :)

• acarter920

Posted June 27, 2002 - 04:44 PM

I have a WR426 silencer I'd sell for $75... send me a PM if interested. It bolts right on

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.