2001 WR426 Jetting - 8000 Ft. Elevation

No replies to this topic
  • WRDirtRdr

Posted May 30, 2001 - 11:07 AM

I recently went riding at about 6000 Ft. elevation and once the air filter got slightly dirty the bike ran terrible. :) The only alteration I have done to the bike is remove the air box cover. Other than that the bike is completely stock. My next ride coming up will be at an average of 8000 ft. I am planning on getting an aftermarket air filter before then, since the stock filter seems pretty restrictive. Can anyone give me some advice on what the jetting should be when riding at 8000 ft? My friend has the same bike but has put the WB E-Series pipe on his bike. Does anyone know what the jetting should be for that bike at 8000 ft?

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.