Where to buy a brand new 426

9 replies to this topic
  • rvanliere

Posted June 18, 2002 - 02:02 PM

Anybody have info on a place to get an excellent deal ( almost too good to be true on a NEW YZ426. I have a buddy who is trying to buy a CRF450 and I am trying to get him a good price on A yammy . He loves both and If I can Get him a good deal he will take it . Thanks in advance all my TT Buds. :)

• Shawn_Mc

Posted June 18, 2002 - 02:11 PM

Hey did you get your T/A back from Embee yet?

• rvanliere

Posted June 18, 2002 - 03:05 PM

Still havent sent it yet . Had to come up with extra cash for my parents 50th ann. took my play money to buy them a Hot air ballon ride and all the food and renting a hall and all that good stuff . Plan is in the works . Hope to have the cash soon though . I will keep ya posted . Also I have to get my buudy to buy a yamaha, so he will buy my E-series pipe ( that would cover the ceramic coating ) . :) :D

• DPW

Posted June 18, 2002 - 03:20 PM

Try http://www.gainesvillepowersports.com/

• rvanliere

Posted June 18, 2002 - 03:37 PM

I cannot find anything on the website you left in your reply DPW its a Polaris snowmobile,ATV and watercraft website . Found nothing on the Yamaha YZ426F :) :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bambislayer

Posted June 18, 2002 - 04:07 PM

lakehillmotors.com

$4999 out the door

a friend just bought one and they have great service

I think $300 will ship it anywhere in the 48

• DPW

Posted June 19, 2002 - 12:01 AM

Originally posted by rvanliere:
I cannot find anything on the website you left in your reply DPW its a Polaris snowmobile,ATV and watercraft website . Found nothing on the Yamaha YZ426F :) :D

That's weird they don't mention Yamaha on the web-site at all. That's where I got my '02 YZ426F at. Give them a call and talk to Terry or Carl.

[ June 19, 2002: Message edited by: DPW ]

Posted June 19, 2002 - 12:10 AM

www.paradisemotorsports.com

• Deadeye

Posted June 19, 2002 - 12:21 PM

You should try Canada. I just picked up a KTM 65SX for my daughter from there and had no trouble bringing it into the States.

Darrin

• Newbee426

Posted June 19, 2002 - 02:47 PM

Try The Great Outdoor Store in Jackson, TN. I bought mine for $4500. Plus Dealer prep. About the same deal as Lakehill. Now I just have to learn to ride the beast

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.