Excel Wheelsets

6 replies to this topic
  • The_Blue_One

Posted June 18, 2002 - 09:50 PM

Anyone have the excel rims with their hubs and adapters?If so how do you like them?How is the quality compared to the talons?Do you think they would be worth $700 complete with tires and bulldog spokes.

Thanks
Bill

• Shawn_Mc

Posted June 18, 2002 - 09:58 PM

At 700 bucks your getting a deal.

Check your pricing, and make sure that includes your adapters for sprockets and brakes.

Ive got a tallon hub on my CR500. Very very nice.

• The_Blue_One

Posted June 18, 2002 - 10:07 AM

Yeah that is with the adapters.So all i would need to do is bolt on my rotors right.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • rvanliere

Posted June 18, 2002 - 01:40 PM

I know a place that will sell you brand new Excel wheels , hubs , spokes , nipples sprocket/rotor , new Dunlop tires ( everything Complete for $800 ) Let me know if anyone is interested . :)

• rvanliere

Posted June 19, 2002 - 08:24 AM

Go to www.dirtbikesonly.com I found these people through www.findmypart.com they sent me an E-mail with the quote of $800 for everything except shipping . :) :D :D :D :D

• Shawn_Mc

Posted June 19, 2002 - 12:54 PM

Sheesh, I wish I woulda known about that place before. I ride at Elsinore MX park about twice a month. I drive right freakin past the place. I'll have to stop in there.

Thanks for the tip!

• The_Blue_One

Posted June 20, 2002 - 03:55 PM

Well i bought the wheels!!Looks pretty sweet with the back rims.Anyone know who sells plastic kits cheap? :)

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.