Going to Meet Tim Ferry tonight

8 replies to this topic
  • Vet28

Posted June 04, 2004 - 08:17 AM

Tim Ferry is in Winnipeg, Manitoba tonight and I think I am going to see him for a few minutes. We got his autograph at Millville in 2003 and want to give him our good wishes in 2004. He was sweet doing the uphill triple at Millville last year. Only RC and KW did it every lap. :thumbsup:

• pmh971

Posted June 04, 2004 - 09:22 AM

Boy, Sorry I think he is already married......
:thumbsup: Just kidding

• 4two6stroker

Posted June 07, 2004 - 12:03 PM

Did ya aks him about some go fast motor tricks that only a factory guy might know? Or just for his hand :thumbsup: sorry I couldn't help myself. Was he cool or was he to busy to except your proposal....na I'll stop really but did he tell ya anything good?

• Satch0922

Posted June 07, 2004 - 12:30 PM

Tell him thanks again for wearing the MOTOMAN393 stickers last year. We all wish him well!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Vet28

Posted June 08, 2004 - 02:36 AM

You ought to consider becoming a comedian...you'd do great at it, except for not being funny! Hey...something for you to work on...My kids got to meet him in Millville and were looking forward to seeing him again. He's a role model for a couple young Yamaha racers and a good one too! You might want to consider getting a role model.

• 4two6stroker

Posted June 08, 2004 - 06:31 AM

You might want to consider getting a role model.

Sorry if I upset you. I sometimes forget how sensitive some people can be. I didn't realize my kidding could have hurt you. My role model and fan club president days are long gone but thanks for the sugestion. :thumbsup:

• crf450f

Posted June 08, 2004 - 09:01 AM

Tim Ferry is one of the coolest Yamaha factory Riders.
I meet him on the Secret Yamaha Test track in Corona, as well as Danny Smith..
I hope he wins the battle with his wrist injury.

• Fly-nBri

Posted June 08, 2004 - 10:23 AM

Tim Ferry is one of my all time favs! I can not say anough good about the guy. I sure missed him in the Super X at SLC this year.
Tim Ferry for President... :thumbsup:

• Vet28

Posted June 09, 2004 - 02:45 AM

The guy who was bringing him up here, said he couldn't get it done. But, I do agree with you guys...Timmy is awesome. I've only seen him ride at Millville 2003.

Related Content

Help with 2000 yz426 by weekend woods racer

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  36 replies

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.