Has Anyone Tried Vespa Sport Drink Yet?

1 reply to this topic
  • PMAUST

Posted May 29, 2001 - 08:44 PM

I guess Mike LaROCCO is going to be the front man for this drink. They claim that it provides "long-lasting energy" and is claimed to "increase stamina and decrease recovery time between motos and after racing". Its expensive! A 10 pack is $60. and a 30 pack goes for $155.! Has anyone tried it? Thanks , Paul www.vespasportdrink.com

[This message has been edited by pmaust (edited 05-29-2001).]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Keyser_Zoze

Posted May 30, 2001 - 08:04 PM

I'll save my f!!!!!! money! I've tried ALL THE CRAP on the market and I've only found two things that are worth a damn:

For my Vital Drink System(scott summers version of the camel back) http://www.srcinc.net
I use this stuff called "EMERGEN-C"... 4 Packets to the 3 Liters in the pack. I won't bore you with the hype. Just try it. Everyone I've shared it with except one person has agreed with me that it is the best. It's cheap and you can get it at Trader Joes. Not loaded with a bunch of fructose and sugar garbage (gator aide is junk food).

The second product is extremely hard to find but it is the best GOD DAMN nutritional product in the world (sorry-but it;s true!). The first person who can find me a better product I will gladly pay $100 in cash. It's called "THE ULTIMATE MEAL" and looks like green chalk dust. And yes, it tastes like S++++! Mix it with OCEAN SPRAY lite and use a chaser...

I drink it TWICE a day (morning and night) and it costs me $1400 a year (do the math) and it's worth every penny. Try it for a couple months and then stop and you'll see what I mean.

Originally posted by pmaust:
I guess Mike LaROCCO is going to be the front man for this drink. They claim that it provides "long-lasting energy" and is claimed to "increase stamina and decrease recovery time between motos and after racing". Its expensive! A 10 pack is $60. and a 30 pack goes for $155.! Has anyone tried it? Thanks , Paul www.vespasportdrink.com

[This message has been edited by pmaust (edited 05-29-2001).]

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.