I did ........."IT"

6 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 17, 2002 - 08:32 PM

I went down to my dealer today (who sponsors me) and put $$ down on a YZ450F !
They said the owner went to Vegas to the show and immediately went to Hawaii afterwards with his family........so info should be back in a wk or so.
He promised me all the brochures and info he got that I could copy or have a copy .
If I get anything interesting I will scan and post.
MAN I cant wait!
I also asked about the Aug 2 dealer avail and he said he didnt know anything about it. They werent even able to place orders. Just get what you receive! when you get it!
UNKN date of delivery for sure but hoping by 1sep02!! :)
I will hve to suck it up and ride the "GAZUKI RM250" (as my son calls it) for the rest of the summer! :D
Man that STINKS.......literally!
How many others have put $$ down and what kind of info have you been given by the dealer? :D

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 17, 2002 - 08:37 PM

Oh yeah ,
Almost forgot........
<center><font color=blue><h3>FOR SALE 1999 YZ400F</CENTER><CENTER>$6299 WITH MANY EXTRAS</CENTER></FONT><FONT COLOR=RED><CENTER>ALL MUST GO A.S.A.P.</CENTER></FONT></H3>LOL
LOL
LOL
LOLLLLLLLLLL :)

• motoman393

Posted June 18, 2002 - 02:44 AM

I put money down already for the new 450f, my dealer said it should be here by late August. I already looked at the 03' brochures/info. All the dealers should have them but they wont be available until the 03's are sitting on the showroom. Im just glad the 450 is being released late Aug instead of late Oct like my 01' 426 was. And the wait begins...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Cobra314

Posted June 18, 2002 - 02:27 PM

I put my name today on the first one to come in...it gets here in 2 weeks...First week of JULY!!!!!! I'll let ya know how it is!! :)

[ June 18, 2002: Message edited by: Cobra314 ]

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 18, 2002 - 02:30 PM

Originally posted by Cobra314:
I put my name today on the first one to come in...it gets here in 2 weeks...First week of JULY!!!!!! I'll let ya know how it is!! :)

[ June 18, 2002: Message edited by: Cobra314 ]

JULY?????
are you sure?
yamaha.com shows 2aug dealer avail.

• Cobra314

Posted June 18, 2002 - 02:31 PM

That was what they told me on the phone. I'm going over there tomorrow...had to work today.

• moto_madman

Posted June 18, 2002 - 02:45 PM

Gazuki? Before i got one i used to call them supuki's.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.