Repacking the WB R4 Exhaust

1 reply to this topic
  • John_Lorenz

Posted June 17, 2002 - 04:32 PM

:)

Outside of drilling the dang rivits out, is there any other way to get the core out ?

[ June 17, 2002: Message edited by: E.G.O.**** ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • John_Lorenz

Posted June 19, 2002 - 03:04 AM

So here is the Shtick from WB on the R4
Drill the rivets and re-rivet Daaaaaaaaaaaa!

Great Design

Here is the Shtick from the Hills Rangers, if they see it (R4) modified your out. I asked if they were to notice sheet screws or? Instead of rivets and I could prove that it did not interfere with the spark arrester, they said your out. I said you suck and beat the girl up :) She did not have a gun, and besides she was smaller then my daughter so my daughter held her down so I could get some good swings :D

So I will be riveting it back into place, so here is the Plan

When I get back from Vacation in 10 days, Disney, Universal, YROC :D San Diego Zoo

I will go through and post a step-by-step method of repacking and modifying the core to break the 98db sound check with no power loss.

Why E.G.O.****? You may ask
Answer: because I figure that since know one posted, TWO things, One know one but me and my son own an R4 or Two, know one has ever repacked the R4 yet?
I will go with two....

I notice even in my Sons new R4 there was no packing hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Know wonder the R4 users say Man that thing is loud :D

Talk at ya on the flip side
Keep your feet on the pegs and the throttle pegged
Be safe
E.G.O.****

[ June 19, 2002: Message edited by: E.G.O.**** ]

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.