carburator tuning

5 replies to this topic
  • craig_grappin

Posted June 17, 2002 - 04:26 PM

bike stalls when pulling in clutch and also fouling plugs all the time rider not aggressive enough need different tuning help please !!!!! :)

• Unibomber

Posted June 17, 2002 - 06:52 PM

The best bet for good carb suggestions will be in searching this forum, there are butt loads of posts regarding foul plugs, jetting etc.. And I think alot of guys are tired of talkin about it (no offense) I did some research in past posts and found all I needed to know regarding the 426 carb. :)

• Boit

Posted June 18, 2002 - 11:29 PM

Not enough info. Also, make an attempt at punctuation and spelling. OK?

[ June 19, 2002: Message edited by: Boit ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • YamaFreak

Posted June 20, 2002 - 04:19 AM

Thanks for the grammar tips!!!

Long live the 4-Stroke, Down with the 2-Smoke!!!

• mekerki

Posted June 22, 2002 - 06:04 PM

have you made any exhuast mods, or tried moving your jet 1 clip to see if there is any differance in performance you could also mess with your pilot screw with the bike running this would be the easiest fix

• rvanliere

Posted June 22, 2002 - 07:31 PM

Sounds like your idle is too low - that happened to me alot until I set up the idle . Turn the black knob by the red hot start button until the idle comes up a little bit .

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.