james stewart

12 replies to this topic
  • squad56

Posted June 03, 2004 - 08:17 PM

i was just curious if anyone knew what color bubba stewart will be ridin next year.

• Fastest1

Posted June 03, 2004 - 08:18 PM

I am pretty sure Kawasaki resigned him.

• aford541

Posted June 03, 2004 - 08:58 PM

May happen soon not yet though, Green & Red are the front runners Blue is almost dead.

• aremean_troy

Posted June 03, 2004 - 11:02 PM

I read somewhere on the net that Bubba was test riding a KTM. And it was said that he will most probably riding red or orange... Didnt hear any news about green though

• Sean_McCutcheon

Posted June 04, 2004 - 01:24 AM

The latest Racer X magazine said that he will more and likely ride Kawasaki next year. They intervied Bubba and he said that he never talked to KTM about signing a contract.

• Fly-nBri

Posted June 04, 2004 - 08:07 AM

Heard he was riding Green And he was moving up to a 4 stroke most likely. :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • XXX_Thumper

Posted June 04, 2004 - 08:19 AM

I heard from my grandma's cousins friends sister mom's boyfriends son that he was becoming an under water basket weaver. :thumbsup: :lol: :lol: :lol: :awww:

• squad56

Posted June 04, 2004 - 12:05 PM

ya dont say.

• YZFmunky

Posted June 04, 2004 - 05:01 PM

it wont really matter what he rides cos hes gonna whoop everyone anyway. he could probably win on a postie bike

• squad56

Posted June 04, 2004 - 06:56 PM

he should just ride his 125. in the last supercross he was posting times like a second faster than chad reed

• aford541

Posted June 04, 2004 - 07:31 PM

I heard today that none of the big players are moving.
Chad= Blue
Ernie, KDUB,= Red
RC of course yellow
Nate dog may go orange with Josh Hansen

• rick2900

Posted June 04, 2004 - 07:38 PM

Orange :thumbsup:

• danstorm801

Posted June 05, 2004 - 02:41 PM

RacerX has the following scoop: Andrew Short and Travis Preston going to factory Honda, and those guys probably aren't coming cheap. Nate Ramsey is going to KTM, and they probably aren't going to spend the money required to get Stewart, Suzuki is looking hard at Fonseca, which, when combined with what they are paying Ricky would tie them up financially. Reed is still up in the air, but it looks like he will stay at Yamaha, and Honda has enough money to do what they want. RacerX has reported that Kawasaki has said in the past that they will match any offer needed to keep Bubba, but Honda has deep pockets, and can probably afford Stewart. Atleast that's what the situation looks like to me.

Related Content

WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

yz400f throttle bog by yz400fmaniac

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  28 replies

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  106 replies

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.