Leak Jets?

3 replies to this topic
  • STRAIGHTEDGE

Posted June 03, 2004 - 08:13 PM

Does a stock carb on a 2001 yz426f have a leak jet? Is there a website / page ddicated to the yz426f like thumperfaq.com for the yz250f? Thanks

• STRAIGHTEDGE

Posted June 04, 2004 - 11:08 PM

Guess not.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • PBDBLUE

Posted June 05, 2004 - 03:20 AM

I have an '01 WR and it doesn't have one. I looked at the Yamaha parts fiche and it doesn't appear to show one on the YZ carb either.

• STRAIGHTEDGE

Posted June 05, 2004 - 07:01 PM

Thank you very much for the info. My buddy rides the 426f and I have tried to get him to mess with it to make it run better but he just says " it runs fine now and I don't want to mess it up. My 250f ran perfect but with the little tuning I have done has turned my bike into a beast ( 250f wise ).

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.