MXdN?

2 replies to this topic
  • DethWshBkr

Posted June 17, 2002 - 10:08 AM

Does anyone know who our team is for the '02 MXdN??

What are they going to be riding? I've never really paid any attention to the MXdN, so I don't know how the manufacturers work in the field.
Does Team USA ride one bike manufacturer? or does each member of the MXdN team ride his respective brand?

I'm taking a quick guess at Carmichael, Stewart, LaRocco....any definite names though?

Wouldn't it be sweet for us to win it though?! I mean 2nd time in the US, after we pulled out last year from Sept.11, that would be sweet for us to host it and dominate it!!

[ June 17, 2002: Message edited by: DethWshBkr ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MANIAC998

Posted June 17, 2002 - 03:32 PM

Well, new for this year is the fact that any rider can ride any size bike. That means we don't have to field Stewart on the 125. Although this is why I think we should. He has riden that bike more than any other, so he is intimately familiar with it. Plus, he will still KILL nearly everyone out there! Carmichael on the 250(tough choice!), because he WILL kill everyone out there. And Ferry on the 426. I would have liked to say LaRocco, but he was invited once, and he turned them down! So he won't get my vote, no matter how awesome he is riding(he is riding excellently too!). Lets just hope they all stay healthy! Maniac

• yznvegas

Posted June 17, 2002 - 04:37 PM

We will win the whole thing this year. NO DOUBT

Related Content

Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

The "going back to the other darkside" adventure... by Monk

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250/350/450/505 SX-F & XC-F (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  94 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.