HELP with my 99 WR400, I've been MIA

4 replies to this topic
  • Jerrit

Posted June 03, 2004 - 03:25 AM

Hello fellow thumpertalkers, I have been reading the great information in these forum ever since buying my 99 Wr400...but, then I got married and then spent a year off the bike due to a broken collar bone (always stay on the throttle when jumping a 4-stroke, DOH!) sooo....I come back and my beloved thumpertalk.com forums look different, I cant find a thing and a search on Taffy's KL mod comes up with NOTHING :awww: Did everyone trade in there WR400's for WR450's leaving all the WR400 mods and how too articles obsolete? :thumbsup:
If anyone has any links for me to finish all those great mods to my 99 WR400 I wanted to do 2 years ago please send em my way.

Thanks guys and gals,

Jerrit

• sabin

Posted June 03, 2004 - 06:58 AM

What was this Taffy's KL mod for?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Littlefoot

Posted June 03, 2004 - 08:06 AM

It's the accel-pump mod for the '99's.

If you look in Taffy's gallery there are pictures of it I sent him.

• Littlefoot

Posted June 03, 2004 - 08:18 AM

Jerrit,
It looks as though Taffy has pulled that website.
Send me a PM with your email and I will send you 3 pictures of the mod.
If you are searching use "taffy mod"

• MN_Kevin

Posted June 03, 2004 - 03:06 PM

completely different animals:

Taffy (David) Mod >> uses a locking collar on AP rod

KL (Kevin L - me) mod >> uses a set screw under diaphragm

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.