• Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 16, 2002 - 06:22 PM

I don't like chivy's
I don't like dodges
I don't like Suzukis
I don't like Hondas
I don't like Soccer
I don't like cooked carrots
I don't like strawberry icecream!!!!!!!!!!
I pretty much don't like anything/////////wa wa wa.....

FLAME AWAY! :) :D :D

• thumper4life

Posted June 16, 2002 - 06:43 PM

I don't like you! :D

:)

• thumpsalad

Posted June 16, 2002 - 06:43 PM

I was going to flame you....but I can't really disagree with anything you said...darn! :)

• John_Lorenz

Posted June 17, 2002 - 04:13 AM

Didja Notice that the flames all carry something very Common?

thumpsalad
thumper4life
THUMPIN' ROCK HUCKER

Thumpins going on here, and It seems.......

[ June 17, 2002: Message edited by: EgoAhole ]

• Mark_UK

Posted June 17, 2002 - 05:06 AM

you dont like soccer?

your wierd

btw England vs Brazil in the World cup on friday wooohoooooo
(imagine that a world cup not made up exclusively from regional American teams,,,,strange huh)

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 17, 2002 - 07:51 AM

Thx Mark for the compliment!!! :)

For a minute I thought I was becoming normal..... :D
as opposed to WIERD!!! :D

• Shawn_Mc

Posted June 19, 2002 - 01:26 PM

A friend of mine coaches a pop warner football team and the practice jersys say "GIVE A 110% OR GO PLAY SOCCER!"

Pretty much says it all, dont ya think?

• Fastest1

Posted June 19, 2002 - 07:13 PM

Fat guys running into each other at speed and then have to rest and regroup, what a sport. You call these guys atheletes? It gets way too much coverage! Last time I went to a football game the stands were only partially filled but the last time I went to a supercross the stadium was full. Now why dont I see that on regular, cable and satelite? One time a week is ridiculous. Football sucks, Soccer is very action packed the whole game. None of them even compare to any form of two wheeled racing. XR100 flattracking would be much more exciting.

• Mark_UK

Posted June 19, 2002 - 11:50 PM

ahah american football.,,thats like a soft, girly well padded version of Rugby isnt it?? :)

• Matt_W

Posted June 20, 2002 - 12:42 AM

Yeah Soccer is really action packed . . . I just love those 1-0 barn burners!!! Give me a break, Soccer is just an exercise in futility!!! Hockey wouldn't be much different, except that pucks fly much faster, cause much more damage and they are allowed to beat the daylights out of each other.

I like American Football far better than Soccer, but Mark UK makes a good point. Do you think our multi million dollar cry baby atheletes would dare go out on a field with no pads and get in a scrum?? . . . I think not !!!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • beezer

Posted June 20, 2002 - 03:09 AM

Soccer is popular in third world countries because all you need is a field and a ball. Anything more than that is beyond what they can afford.

• fastkevin

Posted June 20, 2002 - 04:03 AM

Originally posted by Matt W:

I like American Football far better than Soccer, but Mark UK makes a good point. Do you think our multi million dollar cry baby atheletes would dare go out on a field with no pads and get in a scrum?? . . . I think not !!!!

I'm thinking the average NFL(or even college Div 1) player would put the average Rugby player into a coma. We're talking 180-190 db's benching 500lbs and running 4 second 40's. It would be a good topic for Quiznos' "Unfair Matchup"
:D
As far as soccer is concerned, well, doesn't the city of West Hollywood have a team? :) :D

• YamaFreak

Posted June 20, 2002 - 04:38 AM

Originally posted by Fastest1:
Fat guys running into each other at speed and then have to rest and regroup, what a sport. You call these guys atheletes? It gets way too much coverage! Last time I went to a football game the stands were only partially filled but the last time I went to a supercross the stadium was full. Now why dont I see that on regular, cable and satelite? One time a week is ridiculous. Football sucks, Soccer is very action packed the whole game. None of them even compare to any form of two wheeled racing. XR100 flattracking would be much more exciting.

What Football team did you go see??? They must have sucked, Those fat guys run 4.3 second 40's all day, can you do this?? Have you ever played the sport?? When you get hit head on with a 300lb lineman, oh it feels great!!! Trust me!! I'm 6'2 at 225lbs ,to DANG SMALL to play with a real team, And I'm to slow , a 4.85 40 isn't good enough!!

• needsprayer

Posted June 20, 2002 - 04:55 AM

Rugby is a perfect example of a tough sport with ill conceived rules. :D An Amercian football team would never think of giving up the ball. :)

Soccer players are just a bunch of football receivers who catch with their feet or heads. And who wants to watch grown men play keepaway with their feet.

How about some real team strategy resulting in bone crunching, in your face, I'm gonna turn you into roadkill action, American football. :D

[ June 20, 2002: Message edited by: needsprayer ]

• Mark_UK

Posted June 20, 2002 - 06:00 AM

i assume u lot realise how well America is doing in the world cup?

imagine that a world event with teams from outside of the USA :)

tomorrow morning England vs Brasil

for those of you unaware, when people talk about Brasil playing soccer (football)
they discribe it as the "Beautiful game" they are an absolute joy to watch,,,,
however we are still gonna thrash them 2-1 then mash there defeated bodies into some far off rain soaked pitch :D

I'm thinking the average NFL(or even college Div 1) player would put the average Rugby player into a coma. We're talking 180-190 db's benching 500lbs and running 4 second 40's. It would be a good topic for Quiznos' "Unfair Matchup"

Fastkevin,,,,,,, youve never played rugby i see :D

i used to play hooker in the front row ,,, basically this involves being in a scrum (this means you should be the shortest guy in the centre of a bunch of 250lb guys 'fighting for a ball......but you have both arms traped up out of the way which results in the oppositions front row basically punching your defencless face in ,,this is an attempt to try to distract you from hooking the ball with your feet... all of this while your team ''mates'' grab your shorts and ram you head first into the other teams , front row monsters,,,

oh and as for pads and stuff,,,, if your feeling a bit whimpy u may get some electrical tape and wrap it round you head,,, to cover the tops of your ears up,,
this is because,,, ears make excellent things to grab when you tackle someone,,,,,
or if like me you cud just let em rip and get them stitched back on after the game :D

wud make an interesting match though rugby vs american football

a few years back a big name player [australian i think] got fined for an unusual yet effective tackle.
He would just ram as many fingers as he cud up the otherteam guys AR$E,,,, just left them truamatised and lacking the will to win ,,,and mumbling ,,, ''HE TOUCHED ME IN MY SPECIAL PLACE'' :D

[ June 20, 2002: Message edited by: Mark_UK ]

• westladog

Posted June 20, 2002 - 06:03 AM

Ping Pong anyone?

• thumper4life

Posted June 20, 2002 - 06:06 AM

hahahahaha! :D Yeah well ANYWAYS! i'd rather watch rugby on tv (and usually do) then our football or soccer. they just need some more coverage......LIKE OUR SPORT :)

• mxaddict

Posted June 20, 2002 - 06:41 AM

Originally posted by Mark_UK:
a few years back a big name player [australian i think] got fined for an unusual yet effective tackle.
He would just ram as many fingers as he cud up the otherteam guys AR$E,,,, just left them truamatised and lacking the will to win ,,,and mumbling ,,, ''HE TOUCHED ME IN MY SPECIAL PLACE'' :)

LOL....I remember reading about that...Too funny...but ANY game that even MIGHT involve something up the Ar$e is definitely not for me...

• Mark_UK

Posted June 20, 2002 - 06:49 AM

mx addict,,,hmmmmmm u say that,,,,, but i understand the KTM saddle is boarder line,,,if u know what i mean :)

• needsprayer

Posted June 20, 2002 - 06:50 AM

Mark,

That Australian rugby story almost made me fall out of my chair laughing. I always wondered if those rugby players were a little daft. Now I suspect there is more to their pile-ons.

[ June 20, 2002: Message edited by: needsprayer ]

Related Content

Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.