Oxtar TCX Pro Boots - First ride

1 reply to this topic
  • Guest_blatham489_*

Posted June 02, 2004 - 05:49 PM

Just tried out my new Oxtar TCX Pro's the other day and thought I would give a review. I am a cheap bast**d and have never worn Alpine Tech series or comparable so my only comparison is to my old Thors and Axo MX-1s. I love the boots and the support they offer (especially to my previously broken ankle). I find my feet and calves are less fatigued as the boots are doing most of the support work now.

When I first tried them on I was afraid I bought too small but after an hour or so around the house, they were better and after a 1-2 hour riding session they felt just fine. Took a little getting used to not feeling the brake and shifter as well as my old ones, but by day's end I more or less had it down. Just my 2 pennies worth.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • gonzo

Posted June 03, 2004 - 12:54 AM

They get better with age. I have been wearing them for awhile. I am on my second pair. The squeeking doesnt go away but they are the most comforatble boots I've ever owned and they hold up alot better than Tech8's

Related Content

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.