does anyone have odi lock on grips

8 replies to this topic
  • the426master

Posted June 02, 2004 - 02:24 AM

I'm in need of new grips and I like the looks of the odi lock on grips, has anyone tried them and like them :thumbsup:

• Shuffler

Posted June 02, 2004 - 03:51 AM

I use 'em on my mountain bike and they're great. Considering a pair for the WR when the existing grips wear out...

• FOX426

Posted June 02, 2004 - 01:14 PM

I have them on my 426 and will never use anything else again. :thumbsup:

• jbrooks26

Posted June 02, 2004 - 01:23 PM

I saw those in a magazine once, and loved the concept. Anyone have a pricetag for these bad boys?? Thanks,

Josh

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • the426master

Posted June 02, 2004 - 01:39 PM

josh The odi grips are 17.99 through chaparral :thumbsup:

• jbrooks26

Posted June 02, 2004 - 03:39 PM

Thanks for the info, I will have to order a pair. Are the ends open to accept hand guards? Thanks again.

Josh

• the426master

Posted June 02, 2004 - 04:02 PM

yes the ends are open

• ddialogue

Posted June 02, 2004 - 04:46 PM

I've never seen these before. VERY cool! I might have to get a set...

For anyone that's interested, here's the link: ODI PowerSports

• stezlaki

Posted June 02, 2004 - 04:51 PM

I have recently installed them on my bike. So far, I love them. I have NEVER been able to get grips to stay put for long regardless of what glue/wire etc I use. So far these haven't moved.

I'm going to get some for my jet-skis too!

Oh, and I got mine through the TT store.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.