3 replies to this topic
  • barry

Posted June 15, 2002 - 09:28 PM

I own a 1998 YZ400F and am in need of a right side radiator { fill side}. Mine is leaking and is basically Toast.

If anyone has one laying around or has any parts bikes that have a rad that would fit, i would be interested in buying it for a reasonable price.
Thank you for all your help.

• freestyle111

Posted June 15, 2002 - 11:26 AM

i have one but its not it perfect shape.it doesnt leak but has a epoxy repair.actually it just has epoxy over spot i thought leaked but after i epoxied spot i thought leaked i realized there was a hole in hose causing leak not radiator.i will sell for $75 shipping included,i can take a couple pics if your interested.if you want you can give me $65 + $10 shipping.what ever is better for you.im easy enough to please

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • barry

Posted June 16, 2002 - 10:12 AM

So the rad has no damage and no holes AT all?
and it would be fine if the epoxy was removed?

I live in Canada but have a contact in the states where u could ship it to.

would u take an offer of $60 U.S shipping included?

• freestyle111

Posted June 19, 2002 - 07:38 PM

sorry,i would rather keep it as spare for $60.

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.