Urgently need help form someone who understands Italian

2 replies to this topic
  • aremean_troy

Posted June 01, 2004 - 01:00 PM

I have travelled half way round the globe to catch this race (well actually I am backpacking and it so happens that there will be a race, FIM MXGP MX1 at my next location) but I cant seem to locate the race venue. :lol:

All I know is that, I am dead tired from walking and travelling around europe, and that I am far far away from home and the only thing that will remedy my home sickness is.... THE SOUND AND SIGHT OF FLYING DIRT BIKES!!!! ...yummy... slurpps... :lol:

So, I really hope that some kind soul out there will be able to help me translate this ITALIAN website that has the info on the race venue. (I will be renting a car to drive to the race venue) :thumbsup:

http://www.federmoto...ecross/info.asp

better still... if there are any European TTers out there who will be catching the race, mebbe we could go together?
:awww:
anyway, thanks for all the help in advance :lol: :lol:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Squidward

Posted June 01, 2004 - 01:06 PM

HOW TO ARRIVE

HIGHWAY A8 (/Milano-Varese) Gone out Bust Arsizio to Take direction Malpensa in expressway and to go out Casorate S. After 50 AIRPORT track entrance meters MALPENSA Terminal 1 distance Km 3, Terminal 2 distance Km
1 STATION FFSS Gallarate: distance Km 6 SHUTTLES FROM Station FFSS of Gallarate Airport of Malpensa - Terminal 1 In service from the hours 8,30 to the hours 18,30 of Saturday 12 and Sunday 13 June.

CARDS

WHOLE SUNDAY REDUCED SUNDAY WHOLE SATURDAY REDUCED SATURDAY I COST 35 euro 30 euro 15 euro 10 euro

That's a quick copy and paste of the page to www.freetranslation.com ... Maybe you can make more sense out of it. :thumbsup:

• aremean_troy

Posted June 01, 2004 - 01:58 PM

HOW TO ARRIVE

HIGHWAY A8 (/Milano-Varese) Gone out Bust Arsizio to Take direction Malpensa in expressway and to go out Casorate S. After 50 AIRPORT track entrance meters MALPENSA Terminal 1 distance Km 3, Terminal 2 distance Km
1 STATION FFSS Gallarate: distance Km 6 SHUTTLES FROM Station FFSS of Gallarate Airport of Malpensa - Terminal 1 In service from the hours 8,30 to the hours 18,30 of Saturday 12 and Sunday 13 June.

CARDS

WHOLE SUNDAY REDUCED SUNDAY WHOLE SATURDAY REDUCED SATURDAY I COST 35 euro 30 euro 15 euro 10 euro

That's a quick copy and paste of the page to www.freetranslation.com ... Maybe you can make more sense out of it. :lol:

HEY THERE!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE HELP.... And thank you for the link as well... Its a lot of help.

You dont know how hard I have tried to get that direction. I have emailed them, phoned them and so on.... but those people dont seem to be able to answer to my question (i called their number only to be "entertained by an italian speaking voiced recorder... :awww: :lol:.... I emailed them 5 times and have yet to receive a single reply)

Anyway, Thank you once again, i kinda have a small clue as to where the track is located,

this is what i made out of your translated statement....

" take the autostrad A8 (milano/varese soute) and exit at BUSTO ARSIZIO. Then take the local expressway heading towars malpensa and exit at CASORATE S. and the track entrance is 50 meters from that exit "

hmm... I hope I got that right.... anyone care to correct me? :lol:

once again... thank you so much! :thumbsup:

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.