i think we have love connection

9 replies to this topic
  • freestyle111

Posted June 13, 2002 - 09:33 PM

i have question for yznvegas and bambislayer.are you lovers?ive been reading thru post and sounds like your having lovers quarrel.you need to stop fighting.just think of the great makeup sex you could have!

• beezer

Posted June 14, 2002 - 05:17 AM

Freestyle only in New York City and San Francisco do men do that to each other. In most areas of the country men only touch each other when they shake hands.

[ June 14, 2002: Message edited by: beezer ]

• yznvegas

Posted June 14, 2002 - 05:22 AM

LOL........ :D :D :)

• Bambislayer

Posted June 14, 2002 - 05:40 AM

Hey I am not the one hanging out with a bunch a dudes alone in a cabin in the middle of the woods. Why don't you borrow your frinds kneepads and get on your "sweet" little wr with all the fantastic stickers and come this way and find out. I guess since Vegas is on the way to Atlanta, you would have to stop and get your baggy pants dirty wrestling around with yznvegas, but thats only assuming your new exhaust guard hasn't burned another hole in your freeride gear. You must be really bored to read what we wrote and come up with that, or homophobic which we all know is sure sign that when work as a carpenter, you yourself is the one playing with the wood.

• yznvegas

Posted June 14, 2002 - 05:44 AM

Hey Freestylye, considering you live in the Bay area, you might be the one who is a little, well shall we say, light on his feet. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Shawn_Mc

Posted June 14, 2002 - 07:24 AM

Someone in SF calling someone else a homo?

Ya never know about those freestylers, they'er into all kinds of "edgy" stuff.

• freestyle111

Posted June 14, 2002 - 07:39 AM

i didnt say you were gay[politically correct]i merely ask if you were lovers.all you had to say was no.as for rolling around on ground with yznvegas sure sounds like you are speaking from experience.i myself will pass thats really not my thing.im glad to see you guys have made up.

• Bambislayer

Posted June 14, 2002 - 08:02 AM

[ June 14, 2002: Message edited by: Bambislayer ]

• Bambislayer

Posted June 14, 2002 - 08:03 AM

we haven't made up. we won't. there is no reason. i pick on all of you equally. affirmative action on thumpertalk. everyone is treated the same when they say stupid stuff.

• freestyle111

Posted June 14, 2002 - 08:18 AM

well you heard it yznvegas your relationship is over.ill be honest with you "i think he was cheating on you with ego anyways"egos probably moving to atlanta as we speak.

Related Content

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  57 replies

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.