Need front brake line

6 replies to this topic
  • bushy

Posted May 30, 2004 - 02:37 PM

Well now like 98% of the parts on my "helluva deal" bike, my front brake line is now done for. The hole is elongated on the master cylinder end. Does anyone have an extra line lying around? One from a 400, 426, and 450 will fit. Maybe its just me, or does anyone else feel like throwing there bike off a cliff? I still need to buy chain and sprockets too. Thanks :thumbsup:

• bushy

Posted May 30, 2004 - 02:51 PM

Great! PM or post your email here and I'll have you paypaled tomorrow or even tonight if you send the address fast enough. Thanks! :thumbsup:

• bushy

Posted May 30, 2004 - 03:14 PM

Money is sent, thanks alot! I'd really appreciate it if you can ship it out tomorrow by any chance. If I'm lucky I might be able to ride next weekend!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bushy

Posted May 30, 2004 - 03:25 PM

Well how do you want to get paid?

You can open a paypal account for free at

• bushy

Posted May 30, 2004 - 03:31 PM

Can you PLEASE open a paypal account! It's free and will be much faster then mailing back and forth. It takes 5 mins to open an account and you will have the money when you tell us its open.

• bushy

Posted May 30, 2004 - 03:50 PM

If you really cant open an account then just pm me your address, I'll send the check out tuesday.

• yzf400man

Posted May 30, 2004 - 05:53 PM

paypal sucks a$$ it took me two hours and it charged me like $1.98 for something. but maybe thats cuz im a farmer that doesn't know how to use a computer!

Related Content

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

Is the 2016 GYTR Yamaha YZ450F too fast? by Fryboy

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • * - - - -
  • Hot  241 replies

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.