4 speed

206 replies to this topic
  • therapture

Posted July 01, 2002 - 02:05 PM

Originally posted by E.G.O.****:
Sorry therapture, did not mean to blanket all Texans, after all Me Brother Lives in Magnolia

So that Makes us KIN :) :D

LOL...Texas is a good place, although a bit hot in the summer...

Magnolia is like 30 minutes from me!

• FASTFRANK

Posted July 02, 2002 - 06:57 AM

After reading all of this, dam that took awhile, does anyone know when the 450f will be available, I have heard quite a few different things, just curious, what about the CRF and WR too. Ain't like I could afford any of them I have satisfied to ride my 01'. Can't wait till about 7 tonight when it cools down from 96 degrees to 94 so I can get my rip on!! Finally got her all back together after my nice wreck last week. Frank

• yznvegas

Posted July 02, 2002 - 07:01 AM

Okay, lets see if we can get this pig of a thread over 200.

I mean, I think the whole 4-speed issue is worn out but maybe we can talk about someone's mom or something like that??? :)

• John_Lorenz

Posted July 02, 2002 - 07:07 AM

FastFrank
I would bet that Yamaha pulled back on the release dates for PR reasons.

In Thumpin Rock Huckers Post

I was supposed to have my 4sp 450f this wk or next but my dealer said their allocations were change to at least AUG and maybe Sept.

So I would suspect a couple of things,
<ul type="square">[*]The Rags are not done with all the testing for the media Biltzgrig [*]Yamaha is just priming the Juices of anticipation [*]Or Yamaha is not ready becouse of production of Parts, bikes and materials [*]Or Vegas's Mama Slapped him to hard as a child :) You asked lets talk about mama's
[/list]

I mean, I think the whole 4-speed issue is worn out but maybe we can talk about someone's mom or something like that???

[ July 02, 2002: Message edited by: E.G.O.**** ]

• FASTFRANK

Posted July 02, 2002 - 07:10 AM

Or Vegas's Mama Slapped him to hard as a child

Now that has got to be the reason!! LMAO! (sorry Vegas you know you are sitting here laughing too.) Dam I got to get some work done, I have been on here since 9 am this morning and my cheeks are hurting from laughing!! Frank :)

• therapture

Posted July 02, 2002 - 07:08 PM

One day, after practice is over...

*glunk glunk glunk* [therapture drinks Loopout's Newcastle]

*BONK* [therapture gets blindsided by a beer bottle thrown by Loopout]

*BRRRRAAAAPPPP!!!!* [Loopout starts his CRF and hauls boody]

*ARRGGHHH!!!! HELLLLLLLLP!* [Loopout pinned beneath 500lbs of BlueBeast and therapture]

:)

[ July 02, 2002: Message edited by: therapture ]

• mxaddict

Posted July 02, 2002 - 08:56 PM

If you're gonna talk about someone's mom, please talk about my wife's mother...can't stand that hag-n-law... :)

I'll even start for ya,

"My wife's mom is so ugly that when she applied for a job at the circus freak show she was turned down as 'over-qualified'."

Just kidding sweetie! I love your mom all the way down to her cloven hooved feet. :D

• therapture

Posted July 03, 2002 - 07:54 AM

My mother in law is SO UGLY that when she signed up for an ugly contest, they told her sorry, no proffesionals!

[ July 03, 2002: Message edited by: therapture ]

• Den_Jerre

Posted July 03, 2002 - 08:32 AM

My wet sumped 426-kitted 15/43 geared YZ400 Supermoto lost first gear too ... Works excellent on tight kart tracks. During winter I put the 21" and 19" back in, switch front brake setup and do some rounds on MX tracks... Haven't missed the first so far...

DJ

• therapture

Posted July 03, 2002 - 08:55 AM

Your mama is SO UGLY that when she breast fed you as a child, she had to knock you out!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • beezer

Posted July 03, 2002 - 10:25 AM

I am very offended by ugly jokes as I am quite ugly myself. But to help us get over 200 posts;

Your were so ugly yo mama fed you with a slingshot.

You were so ugly yo mama took you every where so she wouldn't have to kiss you goodbye.

You were so ugly yo mama tied a steak to your neck so the dog would play with you.

I'll stop now as I've run out of G-Rated ones. ENJOY THE HOLIDAY!

• yznvegas

Posted July 03, 2002 - 10:30 AM

Your mom is so fat she uses a vcr as a beeper. :D

Your mom is so fat when she jumped in the lake, it rained for a week. :D

Your mom is so dumb it takes her an hour and a half to watch 60 minutes. :)

• therapture

Posted July 03, 2002 - 10:34 PM

Yo momma's like AOL...so easy to use no wonder she's number one.

Your momma's so old she knew Burger King when he
was still a prince.

Your momma's so old, she remembers when 4-speeds referred to how fast she could whip the horse!

• nopremix

Posted July 04, 2002 - 06:29 PM

just can't wait to see one, even better ride one
Was that a 450 I was talking about????

• John_Lorenz

Posted July 05, 2002 - 08:50 AM

I dont have a yo moma joke, but I do have a you so ugly joke

You so ugly yo mama had to smear poop on your face just to get the flies to hang with ya

Ok Ok heres another

You so ugly, when you was a baby yo moma feed you with a sling slot

Ok another on

you so ugly when you was born the Doc slapped Yo Moma

6 to go to 200

I guess ther was some Yo Moma in there :)

[ July 05, 2002: Message edited by: E.G.O.**** ]

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted July 05, 2002 - 10:54 AM

Yo MOMMA 's sooooooooo fat
she has a zip code tattooed on each butt cheek!
195................ :)

• YZF250Forever

Posted July 05, 2002 - 11:08 AM

The 4 speed saves weight and to get the 2002 426 to go as fast as the 450 I heard that you would have to put a 50 tooth sprocket on the 426. Otherwise the 450 has a higher top speed. 1st gear will pull longer and 4th gear will pull longer. It is just wider gears. Get the WR if you have to have your 5 gears!

• Hick

Posted July 05, 2002 - 11:11 AM

Originally posted by YZF250Forever:
The 4 speed saves weight and to get the 2002 426 to go as fast as the 450 I heard that you would have to put a 50 tooth sprocket on the 426. Otherwise the 450 has a higher top speed. 1st gear will pull longer and 4th gear will pull longer. It is just wider gears. Get the WR if you have to have your 5 gears!

Well I heard that EGO's mother's sisters' husband's mailman's son was an engineer at Yamaha that said the 450 will be faster than the R1 because the gears are almost a foot wide.

:)

• thumper4life

Posted July 05, 2002 - 12:15 PM

i dont know about you guys but im gonna swap out that ugly green powerband and replace it with a neon blue powerband, i was told it stops the muffler bearing rattle

• therapture

Posted July 05, 2002 - 12:16 PM

I heard that EGO's sister's brother's uncles's stepson had a friend that rode for Honda, and he knew a guy that was a business partner to his dad's brother's father in law, and he said his mother's son knew a yamaha engineer that said the new bike was actually going to be a dual range!!!!

BTW..... your leadership qualities are so bad you could not lead a pack of starving hungry dogs to a steak buffet! :D :) :D

Related Content

Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.