Check out my adventure!

29 replies to this topic
  • n00b

Posted June 01, 2004 - 05:40 PM

....nothing about riding though, more of a place for strange talk :thumbsup: my look is over nothing there for me :awww:

Not exactly true. Want evidence? Here you go:

Sheetiron 300

GS'ing in South Africa (170 kmh in the dirt?)

Riding Tibet 1, 2, and 3

Water Crossings

Pacific Crest Quest (something for you to try)

...and, the best for last:

Little Bear Enduro... ON A GS! (insanity - plain & simple)

Like I said, it doesn't really matter what you ride (or drink, or weigh, etc.), it's that you're out there riding something. :lol:

• n00b

Posted June 01, 2004 - 05:42 PM

...I'll be there,

So will I - but on the DRZ! Way too much offroading to be ignored! :thumbsup:

• superannuated

Posted June 01, 2004 - 05:51 PM

Hey n00b:

I'll be there on my DR650, riding from So Cal. I'll look for your DRZ.

• BWB63

Posted June 01, 2004 - 06:18 PM

My post was a responce to redrider about the Jo-mamma thread. Not the rest of the group.

• 12bridn

Posted June 03, 2004 - 03:18 PM

ADVRider, especially Jomomma, can be a hostile place, if you make it one. No one likes a trashtalker. I read the whole thread, ya came across as a major jackass, fstrnu.

BTW, Where at in Paris KY is that place? I am up near Cincy, a few clicks west. If it is as challenging as you say, I wanna give it a go.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jlpskydive

Posted June 04, 2004 - 03:02 AM

FSTRNU said Salt Lick, KY. BWB and i were talking about Perris Valley, Ca. which is close to where he lives and where i go to jump every now and then.

• fstrnu

Posted June 05, 2004 - 01:18 AM

I've heard of that. How do you get there?

• fstrnu

Posted June 05, 2004 - 01:20 AM

Let's hook up! Where are the jumps located in Paris?

• jlpskydive

Posted June 05, 2004 - 02:33 AM

The jumps I do in Perris Valley are out of planes at 14,000 feet. :thumbsup: But, BWB knows the places to ride i'm sure. I've never ridden there but lots of people that jump there ride also. Must be a gene or something :awww:

• BWB63

Posted June 05, 2004 - 05:24 AM

Ok, so I can't spell Parris :awww: I tought I hit the 'R' twice. Can't put everything that's out there but, this is 3rd gear pinned 20 minutes away from the Parris Valley airport. :thumbsup: http://home.earthlin...borynack/Video/
There is the famous Elsinore track just down the street. Glen Helen, Starwest....Your talking the center of Southern California :lol: They even have fire roads for the XR650L :lol:

Related Content

Which thumper motor for a street tracker? by woz

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • * * * * -
  • Hot  29 replies

1993 XR600R rebuild by ove

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  41 replies

What was your path to Beta? by officialhopsof

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Beta
  • Hot  79 replies

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 17 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.