Try an EgoAhole Imitation !

8 replies to this topic
  • AintSkeerd

Posted June 13, 2002 - 01:40 PM

Anyone care to try an imitation of the famous EgoAhole. Just, no Amad the Quad God stuff.

• DethWshBkr

Posted June 13, 2002 - 01:46 PM

I am currently working on a short tribute the great flame.

From his vulnerable, sorry little self - all the way up to the great flamer we knew him as.
Showing his intellectual side, the funny side, the flat out obnoxious side, and the flamer side!

• John_Lorenz

Posted June 13, 2002 - 02:23 PM

I think the tribute should be about how much he helped us here. He helped me allot off line by tuning my bike and helping me with riding techniques

• needsprayer

Posted June 13, 2002 - 02:52 PM

Ducman,

You are taking this way too seriously. If Ego wasn't well liked he wouldn't get all this attention.

hmmm, Ego ... Attention ... theatrics ... me thinks he had a stroke of genius. His spiritual revelation is a spirited sense of humor.

[ June 13, 2002: Message edited by: needsprayer ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • AintSkeerd

Posted June 13, 2002 - 03:04 PM

Ditto to Needsprayer. Hey, I wouldn't be askin for an imitation if we didn't like the original!

Ducman - Check with Ego - he get's it. All in good fun.

• cfisher185

Posted June 13, 2002 - 04:00 PM

I could never do an imitation of Ego.. but once at a bar this guy had a friend who's hooker once dated a cowboy that new this kids mom that did a great Ego impression ...

• forthesand

Posted June 13, 2002 - 05:56 PM

Hey Cfisher,
That was pretty good! Anyone else want to give it a try? Can't think of a better way to tribute the man. BTW, this is Aintskeerd on my girfriends computer. Gotta run now and get over to the Yam website. It's 9:03pm

• Bambislayer

Posted June 13, 2002 - 05:58 PM

go click check this link out on the main 426 page for a preview.

• John_Lorenz

Posted June 14, 2002 - 09:29 PM

There can be ONLY ONE

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.