Complete '01 426 engine for sale! ( Thumpsalad )

2 replies to this topic
  • Shawbridge Husky

Posted June 13, 2002 - 11:15 AM

Ran across an ad in our local trader magazine in the classified ads for a complete '01 YZ426 engine / trans with carb, CDI, etc, ready to run. I called the guy and he is an autocross racer / shop of some type here in Québec called Moto Thibault. Asking price is 1600.00 USF.
This motor came from Europe off a practice bike and was uesd about a dozen times. Phone is (819)353-1526, ask for Pascal. He does not speak a word of english so good luck! He will get a freind to help out so I may post a new Phone number later or he will post himself.( I can help out with the translation but that is as far as my responsibility will go . You can reach me in my PM here in TT.)
Just wanted to help out Thumpsalad or any others here in TT.

[ June 17, 2002: Message edited by: Hugh LePage ]

[ June 17, 2002: Message edited by: Hugh LePage ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Shawbridge Husky

Posted June 17, 2002 - 09:06 PM

• Shawbridge Husky

Posted June 18, 2002 - 09:16 PM

Pascal will be advertising the motor himself as he just registered today on TT. By the way he owns a VOR Super Motard!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.