Acerbis Rally Brush Guard?

2 replies to this topic
  • XRider

Posted June 13, 2002 - 05:42 AM

Has anyone had any experience installing the Acerbis Rally Brush Guards on a set of fat bars? I wish I would have purchased the Rally pro's with the aluminum bar instead. They look much easier to install.

Does anyone have any tips for me?

Thanks,
Greg

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • PumpkinHumper

Posted June 13, 2002 - 06:05 AM

Acerbis sells a mounting bracket for the larger diameter Pro taper style of bars. You have to buy it seperate. Sucks ay!

• XRider

Posted June 13, 2002 - 07:33 AM

Thanks, I just found that out. I think that is a form of false advertisement! No place on the directions does it state that you need that kit. I would take them back but, I have already begun to modify the guards to work. I am pissed!

Thanks again,
Greg

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.