Yz426 for sale

8 replies to this topic
  • acarter920

Posted June 12, 2002 - 11:30 AM

2000 Yz426 for sale... very low hours on this machine. About 40 total hours since new. Extras include: JP racing suspension valving, Renthal bars/chain/sprockets, One Industries graphics, and Dunlop 755 tires. Bike is powerful and fast! Runs perfect, no trouble starting, and has never fouled a plug. I am located in Temperance, Michigan and can crate and ship for less than $200.

As it sits, it needs a new rear hub and chain/sprockets. I already have all the spokes off and everything apart. New rear hub is $70 and a good chain/sprocket set is $80. Will sell for $3600 as it sits, or $3900 fixed.

Updated photo is at http://www.geocities...mx/MY_TOYS.html :)

• yznvegas

Posted June 12, 2002 - 11:34 AM

Just a suggestion, put the money in the bike to get it fixed and than sell it. It is much more marketable if in perfect running condition.

• acarter920

Posted June 12, 2002 - 01:27 PM

Yeah, I agree. Im sure that's what I'll end up doing, but just havent gotten around to ordering the parts. I figure I can give someone a good deal if they're willing to do a couple hours' work, but if I run into a good deal on a hub or wheel then I'll just do it myself.

Updated pictures are now on the site: http://www.geocities...mx/MY_TOYS.html
And I'll probably post a couple here.

This is a great bike at a good price, hopefully someone can take advantage of it. :)

• acarter920

Posted June 12, 2002 - 01:33 PM

Here are a couple pics:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tell me what you think is a fair price :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • thumper4life

Posted June 12, 2002 - 04:21 PM

what kind of silencer is that? :)

• acarter920

Posted June 12, 2002 - 04:41 PM

Tis a WR silencer. Bolts right on, no problems. Has a spark arrester and baffle (when mister DNR officer is around) :)

I do have the stock YZ silencer though. Bike comes with both.

[ June 12, 2002: Message edited by: acarter920 ]

• acarter920

Posted June 12, 2002 - 04:43 PM

disregard this... i'm just testing something

http://www.geocities...mx/MY_TOYS.html

• CAL

Posted June 13, 2002 - 07:01 AM

Just curious...what's the deal with the handguards pointing UP? Doesn't that render them basically useless? Not trying to be smart, just wondering.

• acarter920

Posted June 13, 2002 - 09:11 PM

No offense taken...

The right handguard is where I like it... I dont know why the left one is up like that. :)

I just took some quick pictures and didnt realize it was like that. I havent ridden at all lately so i just havent gotten around to putting it back. Thanks for pointing that out :D

Related Content

Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.