Wb E-series 4 Sale

8 replies to this topic
  • The_Blue_One

Posted June 12, 2002 - 04:50 AM

I am selling my E-series model #2000 and WB head pipe off my bike if anybody is interested make an offer.The silencer is about 18 months old and the head pipe is 1 month(sick of burning my pants.It is not the hp that is tapered at the end for no exhaust gasket.

• freestyle111

Posted June 12, 2002 - 05:23 AM

i can make you pipe guard/heatshield for $25.you wont have to worry about burning pants anymore.Posted Image

• yznvegas

Posted June 12, 2002 - 05:35 AM

Okay, I'll make you an offer, how about, oh, I don't know like $10?

I hate it when people try to sell stuff and don't put a price. I mean, it helps if there is a starting point from which to negotiate. :)

• Bambislayer

Posted June 12, 2002 - 10:51 AM

But we ALL hate a smarta$$, don't we?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • The_Blue_One

Posted June 12, 2002 - 03:10 PM

Yz your reply is so helpful.If you don't like don't reply.Otherwise if you are interestedjust make an offer and the negotations can start.But for you how about $325 fo both.

• Boit

Posted June 12, 2002 - 08:33 PM

The Blue One; It must be more of an issue than just burning your pants since Freestyle offers a sano fix for that problem. I have a WB "S" bend that I wouldn't part with unless you forced me to remarry my ex-wife first. I'd rather be dead than married to her.

• freestyle111

Posted June 12, 2002 - 08:52 PM

i didnt mean to causing any trouble i was just trying to be helpful. Boit i talked to TheBluOne earlier and he seemed to be honest guy. i'll give $80 bones for headpipe.i might even be in san jose area tommorrow[riding at metcalf for a couple hours] but if not Kelly Moss is lacing new set of excels for my kx and he said i could pick them up early next week.are you anywhere near the mckee rd. exit off 101.

[ June 12, 2002: Message edited by: freestyle111 ]

• The_Blue_One

Posted June 13, 2002 - 05:43 AM

I may go with freestyles fix.I hadn't seen it when i posted.I was thinking about getting a thunder alley pipe and thought i would put up the head pipe and muffler together.I still have the stock header.If anyone just want the e-series how about $150.

• freestyle111

Posted June 13, 2002 - 11:30 AM

blueone,i have extra guard already made for tapered.its little longer than other one i posted it has better coverage.if you want it email me hyroler777@rcn.com im working in redwood city this weekend if you want to meet up with me.heres photo Posted Image

Related Content

WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

Help with 2000 yz426 by weekend woods racer

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  36 replies

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.