Anybody race District 34 in New York?

2 replies to this topic
  • Zsolt67

Posted June 12, 2002 - 02:30 AM

Anybody race District 34 in New York? I am just getting back to racing, anyone have a good suspension setup for Walden?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • beezer

Posted June 12, 2002 - 03:10 AM

I ride 34 and like Walden. My bike has stock suspension. I have just played around with the clickers and made sure the sag was right. I spent the 550 dollars the shim shufflers wanted to fix my suspension on a gym membership. I rode bikes that were done and didn't see that much difference.

• Zsolt67

Posted June 12, 2002 - 03:41 AM

I had a 98 YZ400F,and the suspension was so soft for me, Factory Connection did both ends and was worlds better. Of course it was because of a 5.6 shock spring. But I just picked up a mint 01 YZ426, and I hear that the suspension is worlds better than previous models. I weigh 215 with gear, and a top 5 Vet Am rider.Thanks for your help

EVO8USA

[ June 12, 2002: Message edited by: Zsolt67 ]

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.