Excellent tight trails in Eastern PA

4 replies to this topic
  • john.hilton@cape.k12.de.u

Posted June 12, 2002 - 01:59 AM

Myself and a couple of friends went to the Paragon Adventure Park this past Saturday.

http://www.paragonap.com/paragon.htm

If you like riding the woods, and you like rocky tight trails that are challenging, then you will love this place. We had a great time, and there are still lot of trails there that we didn't see.

Apparently there are 15,000 acres of land to ride on, but only 6,000 are open right now, with the others to follow within the next year.

I usually ride at Tower City, but this place was much more fun (to me). The trails are well marked, and they offer much more of a challange than the trails I've ridden at TC.

Anyway, it's a great place, and I can't wait to get back, and I thought some of you might be interested...

John

• PumpkinHumper

Posted June 12, 2002 - 04:19 AM

Thanks for the info John. I may have to check that out. Thats not too far a drive from the west side of Michigan (compared to my Colorado trip last year). That could be a nice long weekend of ridding. I love tight rocky trails. Just got back From Drummond Island. Lots of rocky single track. Love it.

That web site dosen't mention much single track. It seems to cater to 4x4's (the web site not the trails). Is there another section to that site that I am missing.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • john.hilton@cape.k12.de.u

Posted June 12, 2002 - 04:24 AM

yzman400:

Yeah, you have to look for the part about ATV/dirt bikes. The web site isn't all that informative (descriptive) about the bike trails.

The place is a lot of fun.

If you're going to come over, let me know and we'll meet you up there.

John

• PumpkinHumper

Posted June 12, 2002 - 06:23 AM

I might have to take ya up on that. When I have no idea. Im headin up the the Upper Peninsula to go ridding for a week next week. I dont think the wife will let me go for another ridding vacation this year. Im pushin it with this one.

• chris711

Posted June 12, 2002 - 08:56 AM

Still dying to see the place John. Maybe in a few weeks.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.