ET Motopark in AZ

4 replies to this topic
  • Guest_mxrider426_*

Posted June 11, 2002 - 11:52 AM

Anyone been to ET Motopark in AZ? Just wondering how it compared to all the other crappy tracks in AZ.

• armourbl

Posted June 11, 2002 - 12:14 PM

My guess is if you think AZ MX tracks suck, you will definately like this one.

Nothing like it that I've seen in AZ.

here are some posts about experiences..

http://www.thumperta...=10&t=005267&p=

ben

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • war426

Posted June 11, 2002 - 03:38 PM

i havent had a chance to go to et motopark yet but heard that it is really nice, i live on the west side so it will be a little bit of a drive. but if it is nice it will be worth it :D :D :) :D

• Motoxjeff95

Posted June 11, 2002 - 07:58 PM

I'm not a pro by any means, but I thought the track was fun...you have to learn how to do supercross obsticles if you want to at least stay semi competitive...I'm probably a slow intermediate or a fast novice, but at any rate I thought the track was fun...wide open...just a little too "Supercrossy" for me...I still think speedworld is the best track in AZ...unfurtanetly it is in @#!@!@ Whitman, and that is at least 30-60 minute drive from civilization. All the tracks in AZ are four stroke tracks it seems like (Which is no problem for me because I'm takin delievery of an 2003 CRF450 in the first week of july) I will rotate and go to speedworld once a week, and ET the other time...cool just to have another track in AZ.

Speedworld is still more "wide open," with more "motocross" obsticles. Don't get me wrong ET motopark is wide open...however it deff. has a supercross feel. The step up is huge, but you just got to close your eyes and give it more gas, its not that bad...and oh yeah, having your suspension revalved is the first type of money you should put into your bike regardless of skill level, because it is crucial for anyone who rides at tracks...

Didn't try the vet track, I was just trying to get the main one dialed in. Overall the track looks good, and its great because like I mentioned earlier it is another box of cereal to chose from.

If you ride MX you know tracks break down bad after a day of hard use (not to mention how many bikes were out there), it's just something you should learn to deal with...that is if you race. If you dont race and you dont want to ride on rutted out, dried up, broken down tracks get there nice and early. I'm not putting you down, thats just the way it is, there is absoloutly nothing wrong with not doing MX full time. Everyone owns a dirtbike for a different reason. I ride to race, and to get faster every time I go out there. Some ride trails and MX occasionaly. Some just ride desert, but whatever your box of cereal just remember to have fun, and dont take it too seriously... :)

• robswr426

Posted June 12, 2002 - 05:46 PM

been there 3 time in a week it's the best one yet. i didn't think we had dirt this good.......lol. and best of all NO ROCKS :D :D :)

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.