Pictures of New YZ450F

3 replies to this topic
  • Bambislayer

Posted June 11, 2002 - 10:04 AM

New 450

It looks awesome with that carbon fiber frame. I bet it is light too. I know dirt rider said it was going to have new plastic this year but I did not expect it to look so much like the plastic from the 97-99 Honda CRs and to be offered in colors other than blue.

• armourbl

Posted June 11, 2002 - 12:21 PM

I was gonna respond, but I changed my mind...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • freestyle111

Posted June 11, 2002 - 01:49 PM

that isn't 03 yz450f.thats a crf showing what modifications are necessary if they want to keep up with yz and wr' you can see it was necessary to replace the whole honda motor with a yamaha 4-stroke.for any honda owners considering this options there is goodnews.there are a lot of fisherman looking to purchase crf450 motors.check for article in next month's Dirt Rider magazine "tested honda crf450 motor makes great anchor"

• thumper4life

Posted June 11, 2002 - 02:11 PM

OR!!! you could use it as a good vaccuum, sucks up dirt like a charm :)

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.