• John_Lorenz

Posted June 11, 2002 - 02:56 AM

:D I had a spiritual revelation last night,

I know longer will answer to EgoAhole,
I want to be called
TTr Formerly Known As EgoAhole
Or
TTrFKAEA

It was clear in my revelation that EgoAhole is no longer needed on this earth; EgoAhole has been called to a more divine calling. I will only answer to Posts that are worthy of my Knowledge and presence. :)
May What ever God You Believe in:
Keep your Throttle Open,
And your Feet On the Pegs
TTFN (Thats TaTa For Now) For those in Jersey
TTrFKAEA

[ June 11, 2002: Message edited by: EgoAhole ]

• dirtdad

Posted June 11, 2002 - 04:08 AM

You...are in the wrong business my friend! :) :D :D :D

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted June 11, 2002 - 04:16 AM

Ego, Put down the bong!!!! :)

• thumper4life

Posted June 11, 2002 - 05:07 AM

its a sad day in TT indeed :)

• Mark_Cantrell

Posted June 11, 2002 - 07:14 AM

Ego, er ttrfkaeah or whatever,

Now that it's history and no longer gauche to bring it up, what did the A stand for. Albert? Anonymous? Astronaut? Just the indefinite article A? I've spent many hours driving to the track pondering this and never could quite come up with what the stood for. I'm sure other TTers are stumped too.

Good luck and feel free to stick with the name with all know you by,
mwc

• skthom2320

Posted June 11, 2002 - 08:18 AM

I for one will be disappointed. Once I got used to your sense of humor I appreciated the "EgoAhole experience." :)

• YZeezee

Posted June 11, 2002 - 08:26 AM

It wasn't just Ego's sense of humor that brightened everyone's day-it was his spelling. Never seen quite so many ways to spell, no, know, there, their, they're, knot, not, etc... My guess is the A stood for "Aristotle", or Aristocratic... :)

• yznvegas

Posted June 11, 2002 - 08:30 AM

sniff sniff, goodbye little buddy, sniff sniff. This feels like the last episode of Gilligan's Island where they all get to go home, bitter sweet. sniff sniff :) :D :D

• cfisher185

Posted June 11, 2002 - 08:40 AM

Why do I feel like I'm at a funeral? And Ego - why did you go with "TTrFKAEA" thats a pain in the ass ... why not a symbol such as " ç " for those of us in Jersey thats easier for us to remember. TTF??? yea whatever that means ....

• skthom2320

Posted June 11, 2002 - 10:02 AM

Originally posted by cfisher185:
Why do I feel like I'm at a funeral? And Ego - why did you go with "TTrFKAEA" thats a pain in the ass ... why not a symbol such as " ç " for those of us in Jersey thats easier for us to remember. TTF??? yea whatever that means ....

TTr = thumpertalker

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • DethWshBkr

Posted June 11, 2002 - 10:03 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
Come on man!!!!
We need you to show us how to give people a hard time the "ego" way!!

[ June 11, 2002: Message edited by: Bill ]

[ June 11, 2002: Message edited by: DethWshBkr ]

• freestyle111

Posted June 11, 2002 - 12:41 PM

good riddens,i havent been this happy since my mother-in-law move out of my house.

• MANIAC998

Posted June 11, 2002 - 03:39 PM

We shall toast a beer at this weekends TT'rs ride in rememberence of the great Ego. May he rest in peace. Or, at least give us peace!!! Maniac :)

• DethWshBkr

Posted June 11, 2002 - 03:46 PM

Doh! Sorry Bill, I won't post another finger dude!! I'm assuming that's why you edited the post! I'm getting too used to the sportbike forums..... :)

• Fireballsocal

Posted June 11, 2002 - 04:31 PM

He must have taken a header yesterday! Wait till the morphine wears off and he'll be good as new. :)

• beezer

Posted June 12, 2002 - 03:17 AM

When I hear voices in my head I try not to listen to them and I don't tell anyone about them.

• Bambislayer

Posted June 12, 2002 - 11:00 AM

EGO has gone no where. He will be back in a while in his old style. If you read back a few days, he is on vacation. This was a way for him to explain his abscence. He'll be back.

• befardrive

Posted June 12, 2002 - 11:15 AM

Hey everyone this is egos son. He wanted me to inform eveyone that he shall not be reffered to as EgoAhole any longer but, wants instead to be Called TTrFNAEA (??? :) )

I think he has finally gone nuts, no wait he was nuts before.

PS: The old man is not on vacation, he is on a permanent mental vacation after that last flame war he states. :D

• Bambislayer

Posted June 12, 2002 - 11:32 AM

He'll get over it.

• FASTFRANK

Posted June 13, 2002 - 05:33 AM

EGO say it ain't so!! I don't believe it for a second!! LOL As for being on Vacation I can believe that but being without a computer, hmmmmmm, don't think so. He might not be posting but I guarantee he is monitoring this from somewhere!! He is online moreso than anyone I have ever known, after all he has a reputation to uphold!! Where would we be without EGO a-hole?? LOL :)
Frank

Related Content

Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.