What are you supposed to be doing?

32 replies to this topic
  • YamaMoto

Posted June 11, 2002 - 12:01 PM

I am supposed to be a World Superbike star making a few meg a year, traveling all over Europe rooming with the umbrella girls. Somehow made a wrong turn and ended up in this job (Pewter tech) lurking on this list for cheap amusement.

• guidster

Posted June 12, 2002 - 09:17 PM

....Bank VP and regional manager. I would get after my employees for doing what I am right now!

• beezer

Posted June 12, 2002 - 10:17 AM

I make filtration equipment for machine tools. When business is slow and it is, I play on the web.

• beezer

Posted June 12, 2002 - 10:22 AM

Hey Thumper4life enjoy it while you can. 20 minutes ago (it seems like it anyway) I was your age. And don't forget to hump as many young cuties as possible.

• skthom2320

Posted June 12, 2002 - 10:25 AM

Originally posted by IRIDEYZ:
I'm an x-ray tech at an Air Force base in Northern Cali, and right now i'm the only one at work so I can pretty much do whatever i want!! At least until one of you guys break something

That woudn't be Travis would it? If so I would bet you know Major Kali Mather..?

• Greg

Posted June 12, 2002 - 11:00 AM

I am an architect/interior designer. I am suppose to be solving all my client's problems right now, but I'm more interested in the 03 YZ450F.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • dsoll

Posted June 12, 2002 - 11:43 AM

Data base anaylist for ' The worlds recognized leader in electronic commerce enabling systems....' -dsoll13

• BFLee

Posted June 12, 2002 - 12:47 PM

Right now I am supposed to be recovering from strep throat :)
Usually I am supposed to be designing databases and writing data access software components for the biggest horse race track operator in North America

Go Baby Go!!

• IRIDEYZ

Posted June 13, 2002 - 06:50 AM

Hey SKTHOM yeah i know Maj Mather. At least I know the name. I was stationed there a few years ago, now i'm a little farther north at Beale. How do you it is???

• needsprayer

Posted June 13, 2002 - 07:02 AM

:) I'm working. Really !!! See the briefing I'm working on in the other window. :D

I don't know how this web page came up.
:D :D

• skthom2320

Posted June 13, 2002 - 07:26 AM

Originally posted by IRIDEYZ:
Hey SKTHOM yeah i know Maj Mather. At least I know the name. I was stationed there a few years ago, now i'm a little farther north at Beale. How do you it is???

IRIDEYZ - I am a Diagnostic Imaging Medical Physicist. Maj. Mather belongs to my professional association and she helped out when I put on a Summer School for Physicists at Sonoma State University back in 1999. Imaging physics is a small world!

I do mostly CR, digital imaging, and PACS now. Those should be very familar terms to an x-ray tech! If not now then soon. :)

• Sparky_So_Cal

Posted June 13, 2002 - 11:18 AM

Satellite/communications engineer. When I am not designing, I am kinda of like the maytag repair man (just waiting for something to break) and beleive it or not, the maytag reapair man is board so he's checking out TT :)

[ June 13, 2002: Message edited by: Sparky So Cal ]

• Florida_426

Posted June 13, 2002 - 12:36 PM

I'm an engineer for a contractor assigned to Navy contracts as the quality control program manager. Yes, I have heard all of the jokes about engineer's disease ( I have it bad), and about a quality control being anal :) . I still enjoy serving our country in my small way and it pays for mine and my son's motocross habits. Semper Fi to all other current and former Marines (FMF combat corpsmen too!) out there, and to all the people serving to keep this great country free :D . That includes all the finest and the bravest on the home front too.

[ June 13, 2002: Message edited by: Florida 426 ]

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

The "going back to the other darkside" adventure... by Monk

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250/350/450/505 SX-F & XC-F (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  91 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.