What are you supposed to be doing?

32 replies to this topic
  • YZeezee

Posted June 10, 2002 - 12:38 PM

So this could be a fun one... Let's hear what everybody is supposed to be doing during the day, but instead are surfing TT for issues that are clearly more important?

• John_Lorenz

Posted June 10, 2002 - 12:58 PM

Believe it or not I am the CTO of a failing startup

• YZeezee

Posted June 10, 2002 - 01:10 PM

Hmmmmm, that's weird, a startup failing and their CTO on TT all day long... So, Ego, what type of industry?

• John_Lorenz

Posted June 10, 2002 - 01:12 PM

Nuclear Energy :)

• yznvegas

Posted June 10, 2002 - 03:49 PM

LOL, I am supposed to be working all day but I just can't resist sneaking a peak on here and seeing what all you nuts are up to. :)

• cfisher185

Posted June 10, 2002 - 04:29 PM

Sr. Network Engineer for a major food processing company. This is way more entertaining then designing network improvements ...

• thumper4life

Posted June 10, 2002 - 04:33 PM

computer science class....school ends on thursday though, ride all day, TT all day, look at my bike all day, ride all day, race, ride all day, wash my bike make it look purty.....ride all day :) ahh the joys of summer being 16 w/no job or school :D

• OZZY

Posted June 10, 2002 - 04:59 PM

JUST LAYING AROUND WAITING FOR FIRE OR MED CALL :)

• Dodger

Posted June 10, 2002 - 05:10 PM

....supposed to be...I'm supposed to be out riding some fat single track..I'm suppose to be out railing a fire rode...I'm would really like to be out mashing some rocks and roots...but alas, I'm working........crap! Ah well, working for the future, start up company, settlement and op's extrordinare...building, building, building, well see :D !

Dodger :) :D

• Striker

Posted June 10, 2002 - 05:44 PM

I scout the California region for the Seattle Mariners. Just trying to "convince" a high school kid to take an offer for over half-a-million $$ to go play pro baseball...geez, greed is an ugly monster!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yznvegas

Posted June 10, 2002 - 07:04 PM

Hey striker, I can throw about 45 mph and hit corners, well, sometimes I can hit corners, got any work for me???? :)

• dirtdad

Posted June 11, 2002 - 01:17 AM

I don't HAVE to be anywhere or do anything. I'm retired from the Navy. Uhh, I think I here the wife coming...gotta go! :) :D

• Kirtwell

Posted June 11, 2002 - 02:19 AM

I'm an electronic technician specializing in Robotic and CNC machinery.
I work for a Big Company that builds guided thingies that fall from airplanes and blows specific targets to bits.....of course I can't talk about that :)

• m2g4b

Posted June 11, 2002 - 03:09 AM

I'm an computer aided draftsman that is supposed to be designing bridges for the state department...but this is way much more interesting...lol

• sirthumpalot

Posted June 11, 2002 - 04:21 AM

I'm supposed to be writing and fixing OpenGL graphics related software, however I'm much more efficient after I've received my dirt bike fix for the day. :)

• Oregon_Thumper

Posted June 11, 2002 - 04:32 AM

Hey Striker I am up here in Oregon and play baseball on a Semi-Pro team, starting catcher and relief pitcher hitting .500. Better than most of the Salem/Keizer Vocanos. Come up and see me.
I am suppose to be working as a Controls Engineer.

• Oregon_Thumper

Posted June 11, 2002 - 04:33 AM

ps will play baseball for food, heck I pay to play now.

• Striker

Posted June 11, 2002 - 05:50 AM

Hey YZ...if you can't hit the corners you better throw 105! And OregonThumper...you'd be surprised to know how many scouts DO come watch semi-pro games...sometimes they're just wearing their Vans and a Yamaha t-shirt hiding out!

• Hokie

Posted June 11, 2002 - 06:17 AM

Supposed to be drinking coffee and designing computer chips.

Going riding after "work" though! :)

• IRIDEYZ

Posted June 11, 2002 - 10:17 AM

I'm an x-ray tech at an Air Force base in Northern Cali, and right now i'm the only one at work so I can pretty much do whatever i want!! At least until one of you guys break something

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.