WR side panels on a YZ?

1 reply to this topic
  • MaxAZ

Posted May 25, 2004 - 04:16 PM

I kinda biffed into a cactus a few weeks back and by the time I was able to crawl out my muffler had melted a hole in my side panel. They were both pretty scraped up anyhow and I was thinking of getting new ones but I'd like to add a WR overflow bottle so I'd like to know if the WR panels will bolt up to my 99YZ. That way I'd have room for the bottle inside the extra wide WR panel. Anybody got that one on top of their head. I'll just pull a few more thorns out of my leg while I'm waiting. Here's a tip, if you happen to be riding last in the group, don't wreck into a small Chevy sized cholla cactus garden. Nobody will see the wreck and it'll take awhile for them to come back and help out.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mayday

Posted May 25, 2004 - 05:41 PM

Hey I bought YZ side panels for my WR and the left one fit with some trimming on the inside where it butts up against the sub-frame. Also I think a YZ sub-frame don't have a mount for a WR overflow bottle. But I could be wrong! I have a bottle if you want it make me an offer I also have wr side panel if you want it too! I can take some pics and send it to ya! PM me if you want them :thumbsup:

Related Content

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.