Which Knee Braces?

7 replies to this topic
  • Bambislayer

Posted June 09, 2002 - 06:41 PM

Donjoys, Asterisks, EVS, CTi2s, or what?

Protection
Fit
Comfort
Durability
Cost

Thanks

• Striker

Posted June 09, 2002 - 07:08 PM

I picked up some Asterisks a couple of months ago (with the help of a Dr's prescription) and they are solid. They fit perfectly in my Tech-6 boots....the only problem I had was getting used to them....1st ride out I felt like I couldn't grip the bike, now I feel like I can't grip the bike WITHOUT them! I can't speak on the other brands but these don't hinder my range of motion and have not slipped at all. Just make sure you take accurate measurements and get the right size for you.

• YZ400Court

Posted June 09, 2002 - 07:19 PM

I hate to say it, but try a search. You will find a huge amount of info.

• barnyard

Posted June 09, 2002 - 07:28 PM

I wear the CTI2 brace and love it, oh and by the way I have absolutely positively no association with innovation sports or the CTI2 knee brace they produce so don’t go looking in my profile to prove any different. :) :D :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Mark_UK

Posted June 10, 2002 - 03:51 AM

yeah right barnyard :D
hey but you have a bike right? :)

• T-Gore

Posted June 10, 2002 - 04:38 AM

I wear the Asterisk and have been vary happy. My only advise is, do not try and tighten them too tight, wear them comfortably snug and you will love them. Buckle from the bottom up. If you wear them too tight they will slide down your leg and become VERY unconfortable.

• Glen_T

Posted June 10, 2002 - 05:05 AM

I haven't tried anything else, but I'm happy with my EVS RS-6's

• robswr426

Posted June 10, 2002 - 04:43 PM

i have the cti2's i love them . i took a hard spill and i think they saved my knee's plue my insurence payed for them

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.