White Bros E2 pipe

14 replies to this topic
  • Pig_N_CR5hundy

Posted May 25, 2004 - 11:35 AM

Any of you tried this pipe? Thoughts?

• Rokatt88

Posted May 25, 2004 - 12:27 PM

T-Diddy may be looking at a new one soon! His White Bros. Pro-Meg got pretty tweezed from his get off!

• Pig_N_CR5hundy

Posted May 25, 2004 - 12:33 PM

You know, I don't think his old pipe can be fixed, that baby got tweeked, although, maybe the added back pressure could be good?
Well, I hope the E2 works out, because I just shelled out $400 clams for it.

• Rokatt88

Posted May 25, 2004 - 02:31 PM

You know, I don't think his old pipe can be fixed, that baby got tweeked, although, maybe the added back pressure could be good?
Well, I hope the E2 works out, because I just shelled out $400 clams for it.

Yow Za! Let me know what'cha think. I might be looking at one for Nick's CRF250F.

T-Diddie should send his White Bros. Pro-Meg back to White Bros. complaining about their quality! Hee! Hee! :awww:

Disclaimer to White Bros. This is a joke! You guys make good stuff and stand behind it. I know that personally and for a fact! :thumbsup:

• Naru

Posted July 08, 2004 - 06:16 PM

Just thought I'd resurrect this post from the dead to get some feedback on the E2. Been looking at it at the dealership, but hate to purchase something without at least some feedback from BRP riders. Thanks!

• mikekay

Posted July 09, 2004 - 07:48 PM

Yeah-
Hows that pipe? Seems very cool that the thing is designed for both dual sport and closed track stuff...just remove that spark arrestor with one screw and go race. Put it back in and go play. Very cool.
Feedback from anyone on it?

• AZ Thumpdaddy

Posted July 10, 2004 - 03:37 AM

Hi Chris,

I really liked my E Series Pro Meg but now it is shaped like a trombone. The only down side of the Pro Meg is the ability to repack it as it is riveted together. I would be curious to find out if they have improved access for the new E2. As for me, I am doing pretty well - went back to work last week. I think I probably have 3 or 4 months until the muscles are back to normal. :thumbsup:

T-Diddy

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • lisa'sxr4

Posted July 10, 2004 - 04:53 AM

T-Diddy,

Good to hear from you! Sound like your getting stronger. Keep it up. We look forward to seeing you in the desert soon!

• AZ Thumpdaddy

Posted July 10, 2004 - 05:55 PM

Thanks Lisa. I am starting to get around more. I started up all the bikes last weekend and ran the generator on the Warrior to charge the batteries as everything has been sitting for 2 months. At least I can start doing the maintenance type stuff for now. I hope I can get out there when the season starts in October/November. When I do get out there I will be going a bit slower and will be hanging out in the back of the pack for awhile!

T-Diddy

• jws

Posted July 10, 2004 - 06:09 PM

When I do get out there I will be going a bit slower and will be hanging out in the back of the pack for awhile!

cool :thumbsup: i always hated riding by myself in the back of the pack - now i ll have someone to ride with :lol: :D :lol:

glad to here things are going good :devil:

jeff :awww:

• FlyByWire

Posted July 10, 2004 - 06:23 PM

Jeff, you going out any time soon? I'll keep you company in the back of the pack... lol

• jws

Posted July 10, 2004 - 06:32 PM

Jeff, you going out any time soon? I'll keep you company in the back of the pack... lol

Brett - check your PMs :thumbsup:

• smashinz2002

Posted July 10, 2004 - 07:04 PM

Tried that pipe, doesn't do a whole lot. The stock pipes and stock silencer with the HRC tip works better than anything I've tried so far, as long as the engine itself is still stock (stock cam and piston). Try running a 2:1 or 1:1 mixture of super-unleaded and avgas 100LL. This works great for adding some extra punch which you WILL notice. It does not matter if your bike doesn't "ping" on regular car gas, that does not mean it's running to it's potential. Avgas is a very high quality fuel which burns longer and more uniformly than auto fuel, resulting in a longer, stronger compression stroke, especially on this bike with it's high compression at 10:1.

• Pig_N_CR5hundy

Posted July 11, 2004 - 08:03 AM

you say the pipe doesn't do a whole lot, I disagree. While performance gains are minimal, what the pipe does do, is drop your sound level to about 93db. With my stock pipe and HRC tip I was at 102-103db. I will gladly trade for a pipe that has minimal gains, great looks, and know I won't get any tickets at sound checks. Even though the gains were minimal across the board, I noticed most of the difference in the low end, a little more poop, but know losses anywhere else in the powerband.

• Rokatt88

Posted July 12, 2004 - 06:16 AM

I really liked my E Series Pro Meg but now it is shaped like a trombone.

:D Ti-Diddy! You are Da Man! That was fun working on SoCalDirtDevil (Patrick)'s bike last week. He is one stoked SOB now! :awww:

Can't wait to be ridin' again with ya bro! :devil:

Keep up the great re-habing! :thumbsup: :lol:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.