Selling Price for 2002 YZF426 (440)

2 replies to this topic
  • lawdog

Posted June 09, 2002 - 12:55 PM

I am think of selling my last bike, a 2002 YZF426 that has never been ridden. The motor has 5 races on it,out of my quad, and is a complete race motor. The motor has been built to a 440, converted to a wet-sump, Hinson clutch components, and a trick set of cams. The motor was putting out 53HP at the rear wheel of a quad.I was thinking of asking $5,000.00 for it, does this sound fair? The rest of the dirt bike has no marks at all. Dave

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • moto_madman

Posted June 09, 2002 - 02:57 PM

With that kind of motor and the rest of the bike mint i think you could get more.

• Ranger_426F

Posted June 09, 2002 - 03:01 PM

I will make you an offer on the subframe if you decide to part out the 426.

KEEP ME IN MIND

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.