Lazy assed engineers

76 replies to this topic
  • John_Lorenz

Posted June 07, 2002 - 09:47 PM

Beezer

I also have a slidehammer (NOT A SLUTHAMMER EST 1962 :) )

That has reversed arms that is used for pulling races out. I was shocked that Yamaha did not have any cutouts

Must have Been A Joizey Enganeer desihning that one :D

If it were a califoney Enganeer, well lets not talk bout dat one

• Guest__*

Posted June 07, 2002 - 09:51 PM

As for you EgoAhole:

Your name suits you well..it's too bad that a few thousand miles seperate us..YOU I'd like to meet!!

• Guest__*

Posted June 07, 2002 - 09:54 PM

If it was a California engineer we all know what he was doing don't we EgoAhole? InHisAhole..just the way you like it...

• Bambislayer

Posted June 07, 2002 - 09:55 PM

Jackassovino- I personally like my macaroni with cheese not nuts and bolts.

You would rebuild my 2 stroke on the dinner table, but I am the redneck hillbilly who rides into a tree...maybe I will take that act on the road. I don't think my Ducati or my M3 would appreciate you calling me a redneck.

The tree comment was made for 2 reasons-

1. I knew ego's bike had been ridden into a tree by the initial owner

2. This would cause a bearing replacement

You are right anyone riding a bike into a tree does not need to be riding, which I can only presume is why he sold it to Ego. Way to go, and pass the macaroni with a side of powervalve.

• John_Lorenz

Posted June 07, 2002 - 09:55 PM

Are you threatning me pinhead

• beezer

Posted June 07, 2002 - 09:59 PM

Ego I build equipment that sees alot of use in the automotive industry. I had to redesign an entire unit at a cost of thousands of dollars because 2 engineers didn't like each other. When I do work for Detroit. I always add 15% to the quote for the aggravation. Yamaha isn't evil just careless. And don't laugh about the other Joisey boy rebuilding a motor at the dinner table while they eat, I have seen it done. I had an employee rebuild a big-block chevy and a powerglide in his living room.

• John_Lorenz

Posted June 07, 2002 - 10:03 AM

First ya threaten me

As for you EgoAhole:
Your name suits you well..it's too bad that a few thousand miles seperate us..YOU I'd like to meat!!

Then you make sexual advances

If it was a California engineer we all know what he was doing don't we EgoAhole? InHisAhole..just the way I like it...

Are you intrested Pretty Boy :D
Ohh Talk dirty some more ohh ohhh ohhh :)

[ June 07, 2002: Message edited by: EgoAhole ]

• Guest__*

Posted June 07, 2002 - 10:04 AM

Ok..this is getting way outta hand here..I'm not going to engage in name calling girls..I live in Point Pleasant NJ...You know my real name..not a screen name...c-mon to Jersey for a visit..look me up and I'm certain that if I were standing in front of either of you you would both refrain from such remarks..So, I'm here...when ever your ready girls....

• SD900

Posted June 07, 2002 - 10:06 AM

Originally posted by EgoAhole:
I have a gyro feeling in the front, after careful inspection I noticed the races were out of round with Hi and Low Divots in them (Much Like The Divots In your Head).[/QB]

EGO, you crack me up, I used to check in here for much needed info for my '02, now that it's running right I just keep checking back to see who your pissing off now. Keep up the good work, gives me something to read. If you take comments made to you on this board personally, you spend way too much time on your computer and not enought time on your scoot.

• John_Lorenz

Posted June 07, 2002 - 10:06 AM

Did you just threaten me again pinhead ?

Dude
Your Writen checks you butt cant cash,
You have not a clue who you are dealing with.....

Go ahead make the threat clear

Then We can find out just what you are made of

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • John_Lorenz

Posted June 07, 2002 - 10:10 AM

SD900
Joizy Mutt Started it by his slamming Shawn and then others

Oh Ya he has a Potty Mouth Too :)

• Bambislayer

Posted June 07, 2002 - 10:14 AM

I already told you I decline trips to NY/NJ area because of the people. It all starts with ATC around DC and gets worse the farther north you get.

I am just curious curious what is a garage dweller? Is that like a yankee troll? Besides how do you rebuild engines on your dinner table from the garage unless of course your dinner table is in your garage. But I am the redneck huh?

If you lived below the Mason/Dixon line, then your behavior patterns would classify you as the redneck you so desperately try to insult.

Just because John Rocker played for Atlanta in no way means our views align. Sure, I agree with some of things he HAS said, but not all. Maybe if you had the ability to get out and enjoy the outdoors like I can down here instead of rebuilding engines on your dinner table and living the urban jungle the rest of us call NY, then you would also agree with some of the reasons we do as to why our country is so F'ed up right now.

Keep on truckin'

• yznvegas

Posted June 07, 2002 - 10:14 AM

I got $5 on the big guy!!!!!!

• Guest__*

Posted June 07, 2002 - 10:15 AM

Ego:

PLEEEEZE.....""YOU"" are the one who don't have a clue man. Are we done here? Like I said...I'm here..not hiding from anyone..I'm in the book AHole.....

• John_Lorenz

Posted June 07, 2002 - 10:16 AM

PLEEEZE WHAT ?

Mother May I

You started it

All ya gotto do is say your sorry

• Guest__*

Posted June 07, 2002 - 10:20 AM

I was just in GA not that long ago Bambi...Macon to be exact. Payed my respects to one of my heros lying in Rose Hill Cemetary..hopped on 16 East and drove back to Savannah..

Ya know, I think we can all stop now..I happen to agree with John Rocker on a few things :)

• Bambislayer

Posted June 07, 2002 - 10:24 AM

Good steve...I am glad. We can stop, but there is no reason to call people who you know nothing about rednecks or want to fight Ego just because he disagrees with you, but that is the reason this all started in the first place. You and your mouth.

Watch out for GSP on 16 in Soperton...speed trap.

Frank

• thumpsalad

Posted June 07, 2002 - 10:27 AM

D@mn...can you guys STOP? The chicks are lookin at me wierd here in the office because I am laughing so hard...well, they look at me wierd anyhow... :)

Chill out brothers...these are motorcycles. Who cares what one guy does to his. If he wants to go red....cool. If his mechanical methods don't suit you. Help him out. Maybe he's just venting a little.

• Hick

Posted June 07, 2002 - 10:30 AM

Originally posted by Bambislayer:
Jackassovino- I personally like my macaroni with cheese not nuts and bolts.

You would rebuild my 2 stroke on the dinner table, but I am the redneck hillbilly who rides into a tree...maybe I will take that act on the road. I don't think my Ducati or my M3 would appreciate you calling me a redneck.

The tree comment was made for 2 reasons-

1. I knew ego's bike had been ridden into a tree by the initial owner

2. This would cause a bearing replacement

You are right anyone riding a bike into a tree does not need to be riding, which I can only presume is why he sold it to Ego. Way to go, and pass the macaroni with a side of powervalve.

The above has got to be the funniest flame post EVER on TTalk!! Has my vote, anyway. By the way, you have some premix on your chin bud, no no, other side… That’s better.

The “Jersey boy Jacovino meets Ego” thread. Y’all were bound to find each other eventually…

• Guest__*

Posted June 07, 2002 - 10:35 AM

Another thing Bambi...There are parts of Jersey that are breath taking man. Some top real estate areas in this country are right here..it's not all a concrete jungle. My area right here on the Jersey Shore is one of the most sought after living areas on the Eastern Seaboard. I do also enjoy the outdoors and I hunt as you do..collect firearms and get into target shooting..S#it, I used to do all my own reloading at a time..and NO I don't rebuild two strokes on my kitchen table, I do it in a fully equipped garage where I spend many hours for many years wrenching my bikes and so it goes the definition of garage dweller...So we ain't that different are we?? True, the Yankees kicked the Braves' ass and they haven't got over it...Hey, they just beat the Mets in a three game sweep at Turner Field..it's a start..The Braves just can't win the BIG one..and you guys are the ones who fired the first shot and fought along side Jefferson Davis and we all know what happened in that one!! Hey, I'm cool though man..I gotta go do some s#it around here..Love to keep it going but...I'll be around...Later Bamb....and who said anything about fighting EGO...I never mentioned it!!EGO instigated that..I am certain though that EGO would not want to do something foolish like that..I suggest he do some research and find out who the hell he's dealing with first and so a change of heart EGO shall have upon his new found knowledge. It's been fun..

Bottom line..I don't like cry babies Bambi..as you don't..a guy rips apart his bike, can't do the job and says Yamaha sucks and he's going to RED..That irritates me!! And the only time I say anything negitive on these boards is when I see this behavior. Ok....Gotta go.....Good exchange

[ June 07, 2002: Message edited by: Steve R. Jacovino ]

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.