what main jet

1 reply to this topic
  • YZ426man

Posted June 07, 2002 - 04:27 AM

what size main jet should i run with the FMF power core 4 and high flow header. i need help fast i have a race next week.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • John_Lorenz

Posted June 07, 2002 - 04:59 AM

What does the fmf web site say ?

This is from the site for a 01 426

YZF426
STOCK STK STK STK STK N/A STK
FMF STK STK STK STK N/A STK

Power Core 4/4SA
For 2002 FMF has radically improved the Power Core IV for the YZ owner by making a modular end cap that allows for easy tuning alterations. The Power Core 4 gives the racer the ability to tune their bikes performance via different end caps that form the powerband around the needs of the rider. Quickly changed, the standard end cap (1 ½'), the 1 ¼' for enhanced traction control and a spark arrestor module all give the Power Core 4 substantial versatility besides offering tremendous performance gains. Enhance those gains by adding a FMF header system.

[ June 07, 2002: Message edited by: EgoAhole ]

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.