OK... So where do you park yours? Lets hear from ya'll

23 replies to this topic
  • SealClubber

Posted June 08, 2002 - 01:06 PM

Boit,
If you have a spare set of wheels you can say the wheels were off when it was stolen and you would be covered. Not that you want it stolen.

• yzernie

Posted June 08, 2002 - 02:20 PM

Originally posted by JT1:
too many thiefs, not enough good shots.....

Make sure you use a good quality concrete sealant on the garage floor. It makes the clean up from those bleeding thieves soooooo much easier.

Ernie

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 4:20six

Posted June 08, 2002 - 04:45 PM

My '02 sleeps in my kitchen, right next to the kegerator. I'd keep it in my bedroom if it was big enough. Moving to a new crib wit a 2 car attached garage that will become my mad scientist thumper lab in two weeks.

• crazyadam

Posted June 10, 2002 - 06:25 AM

new barn!! 48' x 58'!!! room for my JD dozer, and backhoe, and ford farm tractor, all the bikes, Dad's Porsche, 2 extra bays and a car lift! upstairs is an unfinished 2500Sq. ft apartment,
I want to move in soon! then I'll be nice and close to the babies, and the shop! (wood and metal!)
Posted Image

[ June 10, 2002: Message edited by: crazyadam ]

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.