Where is the best place to buy plastics?

6 replies to this topic
  • Ren92

Posted May 23, 2004 - 02:16 PM

I am cleaning the bike up and doing a few mods while I have it down.So I figured I would get new plastics and graphics for it while I am at it. Also what are so good brake pads for the YZ426?

• jchantzWR400F

Posted May 24, 2004 - 05:10 AM

IMO, Acerbis is the best for buying plastics. Fast Shipping. Good Product.

• 450NICK

Posted May 24, 2004 - 07:54 AM

try www.motowroldracing.com they have some awesome deals...i gotta HJC helmet from the for 200 bucks :thumbsup:
they have complete plastic sets for just bout everybike for like 119.00...very very good!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Jeffro426

Posted May 24, 2004 - 08:41 AM

rockymouttainatv.com has some fantastic deals on acerbis plastic kits...i got mine for like 110 bucks i think. Pretty much any color you want too.

• tool

Posted May 24, 2004 - 02:32 PM

maybe its just me but acerbis plastic never fits right.
add to that the color isnt the same as stock... my bikes white, but i would only use acerbis front and rear fenders.
stock plastic fits.

• galant2nr

Posted May 24, 2004 - 03:35 PM

I got a really good deal on my acerbis shrouds from none other than www.thumpertalk.com.
Why not support the guys that give you this forum?

• PumpkinHumper

Posted May 25, 2004 - 05:55 AM

I have heard really good things about Dunlop pads. I think the MX pads. I havent managed to find any myself. But have heard good things about them.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.