ATTN: Utah Riders -- Hobble Creek Memorial Day Ride??

5 replies to this topic
  • N7SLC

Posted May 22, 2004 - 02:20 PM

Anyone up for a ride in Hobble Creek next Saturday?

We could meet early, and be done by early afternoon.

Speak up!

• r1superstar

Posted May 23, 2004 - 04:54 AM

I'd love to but I teach that day. Have fun..............db

• ddialogue

Posted May 23, 2004 - 05:43 AM

You're killing me.... :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ogrebelle

Posted May 25, 2004 - 01:16 PM

Its about time the "UTAH" posts are revived. :thumbsup: Has Eric retired and passed the torch? If I'm not helping my father-in-law build his cabin at Strawberry I'm in. I'm in Ft. Lauderdale right now so won't be able to talk to him about his plans until Thursday. Thanks for the post though.
Doug

• r1superstar

Posted May 25, 2004 - 01:41 PM

Its about time the "UTAH" posts are revived. :awww: Has Eric retired and passed the torch? If I'm not helping my father-in-law build his cabin at Strawberry I'm in. I'm in Ft. Lauderdale right now so won't be able to talk to him about his plans until Thursday. Thanks for the post though.
Doug

:lol:
Eric has been busy battling fork issues. He has also been busy racing... :thumbsup:

We do need to get together for a ride here shortly, ALL OF US!! :lol:

• N7SLC

Posted May 25, 2004 - 05:54 PM

Its about time the "UTAH" posts are revived. :thumbsup: Has Eric retired and passed the torch? If I'm not helping my father-in-law build his cabin at Strawberry I'm in. I'm in Ft. Lauderdale right now so won't be able to talk to him about his plans until Thursday. Thanks for the post though.
Doug

I just put on a new rear tire. Rejetting, changing oil, and cleaning
the air filter tomorrow night.

Hope you can make it Doug. And no, I'm not holdin' the torch, just
aching to ride!

It's supposed to be 62 for the high with a 30% chance of precip.
Just spoke with my buddy Sean, and we're going even if it's
raining! :awww:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.