Pro Circuit website

1 reply to this topic
  • YZ400Court

Posted June 05, 2002 - 09:54 PM

I was just going to send them an e-mail asking about the carb canister, and noticed something funny. The header message on the contact page reads as follows:

The Internet is no place to ask for tips on cramming a CR500 motor into a Z50 frame, but believe us, many backyard mechanics have tried. Also, please don't send e-mail requests for jetting tips in the Himalayas, compression and rebound secrets for 350-pound trail riders and requests for sponsorship. If you really think you deserve free stuff, type up a résumé, get your old man to shoot some video at the local races, stick the whole pack in an envelope and send it to us. As soon as we're finished rebuilding Ricky Carmichael's practice bikes, hopping up Jeremy McGrath's watercraft, cleaning the team semi and throwing away the trash from our all-nighter in the motor shop we'll give you a call. Honest.

Good to see they have a sense of humor.

Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Merfman

Posted June 05, 2002 - 10:00 AM

From everything I've read recently about Mitch, I'd say the webmaster is test-driving his own sense of humor.

Merf

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.