Hey Oregonthumper... & all other Oregon Thumpers. Important Info.

4 replies to this topic
  • b-bike

Posted June 05, 2002 - 05:58 AM

Oregonthumper & Oregon Thumpers:

There is going to be a poker run at the Albany Super Cross on the weekend of the 15th & 16th. You don't need to ride both days but you can if you want. The entery fee is $5.00 for gate & $20.00 for the poker run. All of the gate fee goes for "The Cure For Cancer" fund. I plan on being there on the 15th for sure and maybe the 16th as well. Can you make it?

Lets make a big showing to get lots of cash for "The Cure". :)

• Oregon_Thumper

Posted June 05, 2002 - 06:06 AM

I would love to make it, but I can't. I have the company golf tourney on that Saturday, the only time I ever play golf, and Baseball started last week so my Sunday's are full until Mid-August. That sounds like a lot of fun though. Drop me an email or PM though B-Bike if you want to go riding on a Saturday. I am at every practice at Eugene, but every other Saturday is good.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MXOldtimer

Posted June 05, 2002 - 06:14 AM

I probably/might/??? be there.

Do you know anything about the course they plan to use, the track plus ? for some distance, or will it all be on the track ???

[ June 05, 2002: Message edited by: MXOldtimer ]

• b-bike

Posted June 05, 2002 - 10:00 AM

Last year they had a couse of about 3 mi. They use the land to the east of the track.

Sorry you can't make it. Maybe we can hook-up on another ride. Shoot me some more info. on the dates they run the pratice at the Eugene track if you would? thanks

Any information for the poker run @ Albany can be had at these phone #'s

[ June 05, 2002: Message edited by: b-bike ]

[ June 05, 2002: Message edited by: b-bike ]

• Oregon_Thumper

Posted June 05, 2002 - 10:54 AM

I am at every Saturday practice, almost. There is one this Saturday from 8:30 to 2:00. I will be there with a fellow thumper talk member. The Eugene site is: http://www.efnigy.co...x/index2000.htm
I can't make Sunday the 23rd like I said because of baseball, but maybe I'll see you there this Saturday.

Related Content

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

Help with 2000 yz426 by weekend woods racer

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  36 replies

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

Is the 2016 GYTR Yamaha YZ450F too fast? by Fryboy

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • * - - - -
  • Hot  241 replies

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.