2003 WR450, Need help on dialing in this wart hog!

21 replies to this topic
  • Indy_WR450

Posted May 23, 2004 - 05:49 PM

Hey dont panic Rick. Just spend a few bucs to make it reliable. No bike on the market comes ready to ride anyway.
Look at all the mods most of us put on our bikes to get them to ride like we like. I have spent $3000 on parts and options for the bike. It is extremely reliable. This bike has never let me down. :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • rick2900

Posted May 23, 2004 - 06:13 PM

Ya i was just playin,but you would think that Yamaha would make good on there mistake! But like they say ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!! I bet if enough of us bitched they would do something about it. :thumbsup:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.